BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

that guy

Superstar
Daps
SEgRegaTiOn iS thE aNsWer

But seriously I wonder how reparations would come to fruition with a voting populace that's ignorant to the reason why they would be owed in the first place.
That’s the whole reason black people should be educating our own children. You see why those ideas are not contradictory now? :skip:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I’m not an immigrant, just more lazy deflections on your part when forced to present an actual intellectual defense of your argument.

You literally just said you vote democrat because you resonate with their ideals but then in the very next sentence you asked if I’m the one that’s insinuating that black people cant think for themselves.

Think about that for a second. You can’t make this up :mjlol:
You insinuate that Black people vote democrat because they are lazy and dependent on the system. You said it yourself.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
It doesn’t matter what they control. If you have control of your economics then you can replace their racist system with your own.

Your inability to understand basic economics is laughable, and what's even more laughable is you feeling the need to continue thrusting your incompetent opinion into the thread.

:camby:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
That’s the whole reason black people should be educating our own children. You see why those ideas are not contradictory now? :skip:

You ignored my last statement. How would reparations come to fruition with a voting population that is ignorant of slavery and Jim crow. I'm talking votes here and budget appropriation.

Honestly I don't think you're actually serious about any of this and will continue to double/triple/quadruple down without thinking about any of your positions.

Free thinking does not equal critical thinking

that guy

Superstar
Daps
OK, so your goal is to make it easier for them to do in school?

Whats your point here?
The point is white people are racist. They always were and they always will be. Black people need to stop being solely reactionary to racism. Y’all make reactionary threads about white people being racist everyday like it’s the first racist thing they’ve ever done.

My goal when I have kids is to send them to school to learn math and science. I will teach them about black history and white supremacy because that’s my job, not the governments.

Your solution is to beg democrats to stop the republicans from teaching white kids in school what they already learned at home. Let that sink in.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The point is white people are racist. They always were and they always will be. Black people need to stop being solely reactionary to racism. Y’all make reactionary threads about white people being racist everyday like it’s the first racist thing they’ve ever done.

My goal when I have kids is to send them to school to learn math and science. I will teach them about black history and white supremacy because that’s my job, not the governments.

Your solution is to beg democrats to stop the republicans from teaching white kids in school what they already learned at home. Let that sink in.

Should white kids learn about the history of racism in school?

Again, answer this.

Lemme get this straight. You're teaching kids accurate stuff at home. And they're teaching their kids inaccurate stuff at home.

How does this help the entire point of education?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You ignored my last statement. How would reparations come to fruition with a voting population that is ignorant of slavery and Jim crow. I'm talking votes here and budget appropriation.

Honestly I don't think you're actually serious about any of this and will continue to double/triple/quadruple down without thinking about any of your positions.

The same people asking for a commission to study reparations won't vote for people who would start a commission to study reparations

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Your inability to understand basic economics is laughable, and what's even more laughable is you feeling the need to continue thrusting your incompetent opinion into the thread.

:camby:
It’s not my opinion, it’s what highly intelligent successful black men such as Dr Claude Anderson and many others have concluded. It’s what other communities who don’t complain about racism do as well. I’m pretty sure they’re smarter than a subpar internet poster. :yeshrug:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

I didn’t ignore your statement, you made a illogical argument and I proved you wrong. Now you’re repeating the same argument all over again as if you fell and bumped your head.

You said that it’s contradictory to believe black people are owed reparations and to think black people should have our own economic institutions. Look at your bolded statement.

If we had our own educational institutions we wouldn’t have a population of black people that are ignorant to why black people are owed reparations for post-slavery Jim Crow.

Are you even black Kyle?:comeon:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Do you support white kids being taught racist or inaccurate education in school?
I don’t care what white kids are taught in school because they’re learning racism at home.

Are you asserting that white kids were getting an accurate education on racism in school?