BREAKING: Florida Textbooks are removing race from why Rosa Parks was arrested or references to racism in "black codes" during jim crow

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Black families can’t afford to purchase books off of Amazon and read to their children? Black people cant afford to take their children to the library? See this is what I’m talking about. These are lazy deflections and excuses. You can buy courses on udemy for $10 and have your child learning to code.

Black people are stuck in 1963 thinking you need the government for everything. You have access to all of the information in the world. If you have an internet connection, you can educate your child.

My nikka. Can YOU code? :gucci:

Yall talk all this home schooling shyt until your 9-5 ass realizes you can't even teach your own kids :dahell:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bro be realistic no Black families doing this and shouldn't have to. We got to start holding the institutions that be accountable and quit trying to shift shyt that should be provided for us as our responsibility. Demand more.
Not to mention, Jewish and Asian communities don't just have their own schools. They have EXTRA schools.

I.e. They crush it at NORMAL school...then they go to ADDITIONAL school.

They're not replacing conventional school with specialized school....they're
SUPPLEMENTING basic school.

@that guy is completely missing the point.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention, Jewish and Asian communities don't just have their own schools. They have EXTRA schools.

I.e. They crush it at NORMAL school...then they go to ADDITIONAL school.

They're not replacing conventional school with specialized school....they're
SUPPLEMENTING basic school.

@that guy is completely missing the point.
That literally is my point :skip:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black families can’t afford to purchase books off of Amazon and read to their children? Black people cant afford to take their children to the library? See this is what I’m talking about. These are lazy deflections and excuses. You can buy courses on udemy for $10 and have your child learning to code.

Black people are stuck in 1963 thinking you need the government for everything. You have access to all of the information in the world. If you have an internet connection, you can educate your child.

All other 1st world countries are "lazy" in your definition because most functional governments take care of their citizens' every day needs.

And with those books BANNED everywhere-Amazon, local libraries, pawn shops-it would be humanly impossible to get those materials legally. Not just schools banned them from teaching, but general access to them by other means as well.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
My nikka. Can YOU code? :gucci:

Yall talk all this home schooling shyt until your 9-5 ass realizes you can't even teach your own kids :dahell:
I don’t need to code. I’m successful in my field. You don’t need to teach your kids is the whole point. Purchase a udemy course or any course and they’ll teach themselves. We don’t teach ours kids how to play NBA2k or call of duty but they excel at those games. That’s the difference between black people and other groups.

At a bare minimum if you can’t sit down with your kids and read a black history book with them for at least an hour day then you’re a sorry parent

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
These white supremacists are pushing their thought viruses through while negroes focused on gender wars, relationship babble, and being contrarian/both-siders.

:snoop:
As a people we need to stop being distracted by these mindless distractions and focus what’s really in the open: the agenda to make blacks powerless, uninformed and unaware

This is why we need to motivate more black folks to vote

Educate black folks on the history of systematic racism

Engage black folks to do more research on who establish these laws, the motive in creating these laws and the outcome of these laws being signed

Unless we put a stop to this nothing is gonna change

that guy

Superstar
Daps
All other 1st world countries are "lazy" in your definition because most functional governments take care of their citizens' every day needs.

And with those books BANNED everywhere-Amazon, local libraries, pawn shops-it would be humanly impossible to get those materials legally. Not just schools banned them from teaching, but general access to them by other means as well.
What 1st world country anywhere in the world has a public school system that teaches accurate black American history? :beli:

Black history books are not banned on Amazon or even in libraries what are you even talking about? :what:

You’re making up hypothetical scenarios that aren’t even feasible. A federal ban on books :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That literally is my point :skip:
no you stupid fukk. You literally haven't said this.

All you kept saying was we need our own schools etc.

NO you fukking moron. We need the BASICS first.

You're not even defending the BASICS.

FOH you cocksucking republican troll :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t need to code. I’m successful in my field. You don’t need to teach your kids is the whole point. Purchase a udemy course or any course and they’ll teach themselves. We don’t teach ours kids how to play NBA2k or call of duty but they excel at those games. That’s the difference between black people and other groups.

At a bare minimum if you can’t sit down with your kids and read a black history book with them for at least an hour day then you’re a sorry parent
my nikka you said you can just throw some half assed online course at your kids and you can't even tech them.

We're talking about the BASICS in primary school and you can't even defend that.

You're fukkin useless.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What 1st world country anywhere in the world has a public school system that teaches accurate black American history? :beli:

Black history books are not banned on Amazon or even in libraries what are you even talking about? :what:

You’re making up hypothetical scenarios that aren’t even feasible. A federal ban on books :mjlol:

Every Urban School district in the United States teaches black American history than every non-urban district.

Period.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
We shouldn’t be depending on the government to teach our history in the first place. It’s 2023 not 1963. We have all of the resources to educate our own children.
Can you point me to a time in history where any ethnic group, especially those that have histories of oppression (jews, native american, black disapora, lower castes in indian society, muslims during the yugoslav war, tutsis, on and on and on...) have had either life remain the same or gotten better for them when society, as a whole, one which you live in too, decided to deny their grievances and even more rewrite their history as if their oppression never existed?
Surely there is an example somewhere in history where this at least wasn't part of a larger campaign of increased oppression. I can't think of one. Maybe you can. I can think of plenty of examples where it was part of a larger campaign of oppression though, but none on the opposite end.

Also, as someone else said, denying history isn't just about black children. You guys are still playing checkers while others are playing chess. Ron DeSantis and the like aren't thinking about themselves or even their children who no doubt were at the VERY LEAST know this history exists. What they want is it to be removed from the public consciousness to the point that their kid's kids will not even hear the original narrative. This also makes it easier for them to setup alternative narratives to fill in the gaps so when the truth as we know it today is exposed to them, it will cause such dissonance they won't even believe the truth when you present it to them. Right now, when we hear that they have proposed teaching that slaves were treated well and it was more like a guest living arrangement, we laugh. They know you laugh and they probably laugh that they are pushing it themselves behind closed doors, yet they still push it. Because what they are focused on is that you laugh now, but as generations progress, its no longer a joke but the new fact. This is the true goal.