BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Queens itself had alot of talent...he could have been a streamline to the majors...

According to wikipedia, he played bass guitar/keyboard/drums...plus he was a dj...

There is no way on the earth of God he should have been in the streets...

I know part time djs who can get lined up wit gigs and run dmc dj cant?:dwillhuh:

He made more than enough money to stay out of the streets. They were a huge tiring group all over the world for years

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

morris

Superstar
Daps
Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv

Big D from Hollis, not Corona, used to be the man in Hollis. He lived right around the corner from me on 203rd. We’re the same age, but he was always ahead of his peers. As a young boy he looked like a man. Size and facial hair to boot. Jam Master Jay lived on the same block.
6:28 PM · Aug 19, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Retweets and comments

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

Replying to
@Sc00nTv
D ran with older guys. They were involved with bank robberies out of state and robbing Jewelry stores. He was just 15. D was also Jay’s neighbor, friend and protector. I don’t know the exact date when D started working with the DA but it was early in his crime career.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

On one bank robbery D’s girlfriend “T” was arrested. D convinced to tell on a guy named Mike H. who had allegedly killed someone in a home invasion in an unrelated crime. A few days ago I told y’all my hood was about taking money not making money.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

Mike H was furious “T” sacrificed him. They all used to pull capers together. He then brokered a deal of his own. The father of “T’s” daughter, Tyrone had allegedly kill a retired cop in a robbery gone awry. Tyrone went to prison and Mike H came home after 5yrs.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

I was on the block the night Mike H came home. He and D spoke and both went into the playground of PS 134 to fight a “fair one” or run the fade as they now say. I was watching through the fence. I looked away for one minute and Big D was out cold with both toes pointing skyward.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

That began the decline of Big D. A lot of D’s people switched sides. There was heavy gunplay after. D got arrested. To get out of trouble he told on another associate named “Money.” This time he had to tell in open court. Throughout ALL of this JMJ stuck with him.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

JMJ even got D a job with Lyor Cohen at Rush Mgmt where he proceeded to steal money. Big Daddy Kane was one of the artists D stole from. He had his homie from Brooklyn pay D a visit in the office. D was kO’d again. In the office. Big as a house. Chin like a mouse.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

Russell, Lyor and JMJ all knew Dbwasban informant but none cared. There plenty Big D’s in the music business. There were 3 at Def Jam alone I know of. D also had a son with his old girlfriend “T.” 2 sons, 2 different mothers. Both sons have a knack for escaping arrest. Until now.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

The son now charged for killing JMJ was charged with shooting his nephew Boe 2 weeks later. That case disappeared. Tinard implicated father and son in the killing and got a time cut. Neither were arrested. Either the info is good and you act on it or throw the key away on Tinard.

Sc00nTV

@Sc00nTv
·
5h

There’s a lot of strange shyt with this case. Predictably, Boe was the only one dumb enough to respond to me. The others are too shrewd. I don’t believe much being reported but I believe it’s all about to go down sooner rather than later.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
What I dont understand is why they didnt just rob him off the 10 Keys he had, why kill him?
He didn't seem like much of a threat.

Just sounds like someone who fell on hard times and decided to move work.

Unless they had a heated arguement in the studio that just lead to them to just kill him out of anger.

But home boy taking pics infront of murials and posting tributes is foul lol.
Like he was consistent it wasn't a one off post, it was a frequent thing.
Almost like he knew one day it'll catch up with him and he wanted to create a backdrop that showed he had love for JMJ and couldnt possibly have anything to do with it.

comatose1

Pro
Daps
Did this guy crack the case previously??

Yup! I just went back and read the JMJ section of his book. He literally says Lydia ID’d Washington but couldn’t ID the shooter. He said from information he gathered elsewhere he believed Lil D was the shooter. His belief that it was Lil D got stronger when Lydia said Big D called her number and then acted stupid like he did it on accident and hung up. Basically Big D was sending her a message that he could reach her.

When Lil D got arrested for shooting Boe in the leg, he brought Lydia to the NYPD in Queens to have her try to pick Lil D out of a lineup. The NYPD managed to fukk it up because they somehow couldn’t get enough people to agree to be in the lineup. There’s a lot of other ways the NYPD fukked it up that is too much to get into.

This shyt was basically solved within weeks of the murder and it took 18 years to arrest them

:mindblown:

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
He made more than enough money to stay out of the streets. They were a huge tiring group all over the world for years
it seems to me correct me if im wrong that jay was low key hustling allegedly for a while. i wonder if he had a manager to show him the big picture. dude couldve got bread around the world . heck dj jazzy jeff, large professor, biz markie all these dudes dj travelling and with a brand like Run DMC. however at that period RUN DMC were no longer the "it " factor however i dont know the whole thing is sad really. wish he had made some contacts to invest properly or something.

AGTV he interviewed Derrick the hip hop cop and he said that he wouldnt be surprises if more arrests were made cause the FBI and the ATF are involved. So Im assuming since gun was involved they will follow the dotted line and maybe dude who sold the gun might be jammed up and also the wholesale dealers that sold the drugs the them. damm imagine those guys had nothing to do with the actual murder but they get caught up in the mess. streets aint the wave.

comatose1

Pro
Daps
it seems to me correct me if im wrong that jay was low key hustling allegedly for a while. i wonder if he had a manager to show him the big picture. dude couldve got bread around the world . heck dj jazzy jeff, large professor, biz markie all these dudes dj travelling and with a brand like Run DMC. however at that period RUN DMC were no longer the "it " factor however i dont know the whole thing is sad really. wish he had made some contacts to invest properly or something.

AGTV he interviewed Derrick the hip hop cop and he said that he wouldnt be surprises if more arrests were made cause the FBI and the ATF are involved. So Im assuming since gun was involved they will follow the dotted line and maybe dude who sold the gun might be jammed up and also the wholesale dealers that sold the drugs the them. damm imagine those guys had nothing to do with the actual murder but they get caught up in the mess. streets aint the wave.

Jay was taking care of a lot of family members financially, and I’m not talking just children. Here’s some excerpts from the book Queens Reigns Supreme that discusses his financial situation...

comatose1

Pro
Daps
Did this guy crack the case previously??

Since you seemed interested in my other post, here’s basically the whole chapter on JMJ’s murder from this guy’s book. It’s a good read. This cop had been retired from the NYPD for about a year when the murder happened and did hundreds of hours of work pro bono on the case and it looks like he solved it but the NYPD fukked it up on numerous occasions. This book came out in 2006.