BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I do remember reading rumors at one time that murder was not the original intent of that visit and the gun went off unintentionally. Not sure if i believe that, but it could explain why he was killed in front of a bunch of witnesses. If they really planned to murder him from the jump, I would think they would have chose to go about it differently.

Only issue with that is two shots went off, and the shot that killed Jay was execution style

comatose1

Pro
Daps
I wasn’t aware that this was a rumor, but it actually sounds plausible and fits in with my comment earlier about Karl Jr posting excessively about Jam Master Jay as if the guilt of what happened (maybe an accident) is still eating him up.

Only issue with that is two shots went off, and the shot that killed Jay was execution style

Well an “execution style” shot can still be accidental if you’re pointing the gun at somebody’s head and pull the trigger too far by mistake. I forgot about there being more than one shot though, good point.

I could also very well be confusing this shooting with another one as being rumored to be an accident.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why people on The Coli be posting dumb shyt?
Why would 50 do anything :russ::mjlol:
nikka schooled him about the game..all the ins and outs
How to write a hook,make a hit, introduced him to folks etc
If you're a gangsta..and u know the opps who murked your peoples..u do something about it
I don't expect a cac p*ssy like u to understand

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
nikka schooled him about the game..all the ins and outs
How to write a hook,make a hit, introduced him to folks etc
If you're a gangsta..and u know the opps who murked your peoples..u do something about it
I don't expect a cac p*ssy like u to understand

Oh look we got a tough guy on the loose:mjlol:

That ain’t 50s business to be handling.

He had enough beef on his own plate in 2002.

Last edited:

Von Clay

Pro
Daps
I’m pretty sure the father Big Dee or jay’s business partner Randy Allen ordered the hit

I don’t see how an 18 year old and a dirt bag tied to another body out of nowhere execute their friend at a studio
Hold up. So he was charged with shooting the nephew in 2003? What ever came of those charges? Did it get dropped?
They got dropped. The nephew didn't want to move forward

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Because ppl have jobs families bills and ect..lol what be wrong with you white boyz on the coil..you should of said “How do nikkaz kill ppl and not get arrested” that would of made much more sense
I know you ain’t calling nobody a white boy with that cac ass username. Watch that shyt before ya face watch my fist go in ya mouth p*ssy :ufdup:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you ain’t calling nobody a white boy with that cac ass username. Watch that shyt before ya face watch my fist go in ya mouth p*ssy :ufdup:
Bish nikka I’ll fuk ya mother in her azz u cocksucin dumb azz white boy..stop sayin dumb shyt u fukin dummy..u fukin dumb bruh..I’ll break ya fukin jaw bum azz..do you even know who huey p is? How the fuk is this a white boy usernsme..smh you a real dummies dummy