BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
How do nikkas kill people and walk around in the community untouched
You going after somebody yourself and risking jail or death because they killed somebody you may or may not have known in your neighborhood?
And the same people that would have known these dudes killed Jay also would have know Jay was a drug dealer himself. We all know he was a legend in the rap world, but ya'll acting like he was somebody with clean hands that was killed for nothing. When Jay decided to start dealing coke he signed the same waiver every other drug dealer and underworld criminal signed. The sad outcome was a possibility he created for himself

Representar

All Star
Daps
I do remember reading rumors at one time that murder was not the original intent of that visit and the gun went off unintentionally. Not sure if i believe that, but it could explain why he was killed in front of a bunch of witnesses. If they really planned to murder him from the jump, I would think they would have chose to go about it differently.
What if you and JMJ had an insurance policy that the other would be the beneficiary of if either died in the studio? Randy and Big D better hope Lil D keeps his mouth shut imo :yeshrug:

Von Clay

Pro
Daps
The thing that gets me is how close he let Tinard remain AFTER cutting him out that alleged coke deal. Sleeping on his couch, access to the studio etc. JMJ was suppose to cut him off completely if he wasn't gonna feed him. Can't have dirt bags like him around idle smh.

All in all RIp Jam Master Jay :mjcry:

Von Clay

Pro
Daps
You going after somebody yourself and risking jail or death because they killed somebody you may or may not have known in your neighborhood?
And the same people that would have known these dudes killed Jay also would have know Jay was a drug dealer himself. We all know he was a legend in the rap world, but ya'll acting like he was somebody with clean hands that was killed for nothing. When Jay decided to start dealing coke he signed the same waiver every other drug dealer and underworld criminal signed. The sad outcome was a possibility he created for himself

True and to be fair it did sound like Tinard had to get out of town and got caught by the feds soon after.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
The two ppl charged aren’t father and son. Big D, the father, is not charged but he was always a suspect too.

You can hear the father Big D @ 1:25 saying everybody that was in the studio that day should have been arrested. This is from a 2009 documentary called 2 Turntables and a Microphone.

When I watched that documentary i was getting bad vibes from him during his interview. He was wearing sunglasses and acting over the top. Seemed to me like he was putting on a show for the camera and it looks like I was right.

Yup dude was moving guilty he couldn’t sit straight smh

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Damn...

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.57410/title.jam-master-jay-reportedly-killed-over-1-7m-cocaine-deal

JAM MASTER JAY REPORTEDLY KILLED OVER $1.7M COCAINE DEAL

NEW YORK, NY – Two men were indicted for the 2002 murder of Jam Master Jay on Monday (August 17) and now, more details surrounding the case are coming to light. According to the indictment unsealed in the Eastern District of New York, Karl Jordan, Jr., Ronald Washington and the Run-DMC legend were engaged in cocaine trafficking.

JMJ was killed after a deal reportedly worth $1.7 million went south. ACB7 News reports the late Hip Hop pioneer was planning to exclude Washington from the large multi-state drug deal, so Washington and Jordan conspired to carry out the murder. Jam Master Jay was ultimately shot and killed inside his Jamaica, Queens recording studio on October 30, 2002.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Damn...

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.57410/title.jam-master-jay-reportedly-killed-over-1-7m-cocaine-deal

JAM MASTER JAY REPORTEDLY KILLED OVER $1.7M COCAINE DEAL

NEW YORK, NY – Two men were indicted for the 2002 murder of Jam Master Jay on Monday (August 17) and now, more details surrounding the case are coming to light. According to the indictment unsealed in the Eastern District of New York, Karl Jordan, Jr., Ronald Washington and the Run-DMC legend were engaged in cocaine trafficking.

JMJ was killed after a deal reportedly worth $1.7 million went south. ACB7 News reports the late Hip Hop pioneer was planning to exclude Washington from the large multi-state drug deal, so Washington and Jordan conspired to carry out the murder. Jam Master Jay was ultimately shot and killed inside his Jamaica, Queens recording studio on October 30, 2002.

If he didn’t cut out Lil D, why would he kill his godfather? Makes 0 sense

Curtis Sc00n is on Twitter implicating the nephew