BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
good that there's some closure all these years later and it never went abandoned.

glad to see there may be some closure to jmj murder. i remember thinking there's no way this was random, but didn't want to speculate too much out of respect.

that said, sad to see his death being allegedly tied to a street transaction. people might get the wrong assumption thinking jmj was a thug or a goon. if true he was more likely an investor trying to flip a better roi than what he could get in the stock market. high return comes with high risk though. might have cost his life.

lmao.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Queens itself had alot of talent...he could have been a streamline to the majors...

According to wikipedia, he played bass guitar/keyboard/drums...plus he was a dj...

There is no way on the earth of God he should have been in the streets...

I know part time djs who can get lined up wit gigs and run dmc dj cant?:dwillhuh:
I know people who have quit good jobs because they were making way more money selling drugs and losing out on drug money by being stuck at work

some people will risk it all for the fast money it’s crazy

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Another angle to think about...

Not defending Karl, but based on what has been said he was a young man who was way over his head when he was allegedly involved in this shooting. In my opinion someone else was pulling his puppet strings, and based on some of the captions of his Instagram posts, he doesn’t appear to think it’s real.... or understand the magnitude of his involvement.

However doing all this is probably his way of atoning for what part he played... or asking for forgiveness. He appears to have had a good relationship with Jam Master Jay, so there is no way that his soul is at rest after what he allegedly did, so maybe doing this eases the guilt, and helps him sleep at night.

exactly

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I’m pretty sure the father Big Dee or jay’s business partner Randy Allen ordered the hit

I don’t see how an 18 year old and a career bank robber out of nowhere execute their friend at a studio

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
It was the same two people in fact. Lil D and Big D, pause. Father-Son murder was the going theory

edit: Now that I think, this could be something else I saw and not the actual Netflix doc. Now I have to watch again. I know they mentioned them tho

No this isn’t right. Big D, Lil D and Washington are all different people.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
I dont think Lil D does that without Big Dee's knowledge or co-sign.

is that the same Big D who cool with Eric B behind the scenes to help run Death ROW East? gene deal mentioned his name and eric b himself in fact reggie wright from death row records security mentioned how during the beef big d and eric b were the dudes who held them down in NY. everyone saying Big D was a low key big street dude who dont play for the cameras.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

is that the same Big D who cool with Eric B behind the scenes to help run Death ROW East? gene deal mentioned his name and eric b himself in fact reggie wright from death row records security mentioned how during the beef big d and eric b were the dudes who held them down in NY. everyone saying Big D was a low key big street dude who dont play for the cameras.

Yep same guy.

comatose1

Pro
Daps

Yup and the irony is that he was also a snitch in the 80’s.

comatose1

Pro
Daps
I’m pretty sure the father Big Dee or jay’s business partner Randy Allen ordered the hit.

I don’t see how an 18 year old and a career bank robber out of nowhere execute their friend at a studio

I do remember reading rumors at one time that murder was not the original intent of that visit and the gun went off unintentionally. Not sure if i believe that, but it could explain why he was killed in front of a bunch of witnesses. If they really planned to murder him from the jump, I would think they would have chose to go about it differently.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do remember reading rumors at one time that murder was not the original intent of that visit and the gun went off unintentionally. Not sure if i believe that, but it could explain why he was killed in front of a bunch of witnesses. If they really planned to murder him from the jump, I would think they would have chose to go about it differently.

I wasn’t aware that this was a rumor, but it actually sounds plausible and fits in with my comment earlier about Karl Jr posting excessively about Jam Master Jay as if the guilt of what happened (maybe an accident) is still eating him up.

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
And 50 did nothing to em
50? it wasnt like jam master jay was 50 best friend. it was a brief music biz short term relationship and it wasnt like 50 got good bread from that deal and also based on what?
two years later 50 became a household name and moved on ..well he moved on before that but you know what im saying. also a situation like this ,,,thats a personal street involvement amongst jay and his own crew issue business. sad situation to a legend in hip hop though.....

Last edited: