BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I used to be a banker, and anyone who's worked in a bank at any level from teller up to branch manager, goes through CONSTANT training about robberies.

Do you want to know what the most common form of bank robbery is nowadays?

Someone passing a note to a teller asking them to discreetly withdraw large sum of money and not alert anyone else around.
I’m sure you received training in how to access customer accounts. If someone gave you their account information and you see they have millions of dollars in their account and they hand you a note to withdraw 12k discretely, your crisis training need not apply. That’s common sense man.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
OP wrote the article?

No, but its clearly a gossip news articles, and OP post it with the headline, "Banking while Black", to draw attention to something that has nothing to do with race.

This is exactly what mainstream media does, flip something that has nothing to do with race but make it racist. While real racism is rarely covered.

But then again I think 90% of the coli is whites who get off on blacks.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Please...i've gone to one of those people at the cubicles for less. You sit with them when you open a credit card, want to discuss a mortgage loan or have any other kind of issue/question. This was a five-figure withdrawal...that's more than enough.

I'm not talking about going to the vault area with one of those Goldman Sachs type of people. This incident occurred at a standard Bank of America retail location.
I’m telling you it’s not because I just did it last month at a standard Chase. :yeshrug:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

This nikka was high as shyt. No other explanation lol

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I’m sure you received training in how to access customer accounts. If someone gave you their account information and you see they have millions of dollars in their account and they hand you a note to withdraw 12k discretely, you’re crisis training need not apply. That’s common sense man.
You could not be more wrong. Seeing millions of dollars in the account is even more reason to be suspicious. When people come into the fraud a bank account do you think they're typically defrauding accounts that have a small amount of money in them?

That's not how people with millions of dollars in the bank typically behave.

They're usually very coached up on how to perform large cash transactions and either have a relationship with that particular branch where everyone is familiar with them, or they call ahead so that branch can reach out to some other location that they're familiar with so they can provide service with full confidence.

There is no world where millionaires just walk into random branches and get cash thrown out them without significant verification and validation.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
No, but its clearly a gossip news articles, and OP post it with the headline, "Banking while Black", to draw attention to something that has nothing to do with race.

This is exactly what mainstream media does, flip something that has nothing to do with race but make it racist. While real racism is rarely covered.

But then again I think 90% of the coli is whites who get off on blacks.
Whites and whitewashed negros that resent not being white.