BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Goddamn, and the dispatcher was trying SO HARD to clue this dumb bytch in but at that point it was a robbery call so she had to send the cops in regardless I guess.

He showed his ID and swiped his bank card, the two things the coli said he was supposed to do:mjgrin:

He didn't want to walk into a bank and announce he's withdrawing a large amount of cash. No telling who's around listening.

Even though a note may not have been the smartest move why would it be a robbery if it said he's withdrawing from his checking account, used his card, and showed his ID?

This one is on the teller.

He was right to ask for discretion too because if you've ever deposited or withdrawn a large sum of money at a Bank of America or Chase type establishment you'd know these tellers seem to lack common sense and will SHOUT your business damn near across the whole bank.

Can't even fault him for writing a note because, again, these bytches make shyt obvious and get to asking a bunch of unnecessary questions before making a big deal out of CONFIRMING your transaction, calling for a manager to double confirm then whipping out the money counter and loudly reading back the total.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Upon hearing the dingbat who called the cop…. She is just slow…. That’s all I got from it…..

She said when he gave her his ID, her stomach began to turn.

Basically giving her his Cali ID made him more suspicious.

she’s slow…

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I just wanna know what the teller was thinking? I mean, it could’ve been her first day and was nervous but damn, don’t call the cops unless he’s actively trying to rob you. What he did was smart; taking that amount out IN CASH is extremely dangerous. All she had to do was make sure his ID checked out and call it a day.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just wanna know what the teller was thinking? I mean, it could’ve been her first day and was nervous but damn, don’t call the cops unless he’s actively trying to rob you. What he did was smart; taking that amount out IN CASH is extremely dangerous. All she had to do was make sure his ID checked out and call it a day.she
This dumb bytch knew what she was doing...:stopitslime: she thought she was being robbed and tried to get him hemmed up knowing full and we'll she was lying from jump. Dumb bytch