BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If he used his card to give the account information FIRST then the note was simply for discretion. The first thing they tell you to do at the bank is “please enter your card for the account information”

If he did that then she is bogus. If he didn’t then yeah it was just weird as fukk and I’m fine with her reaction.
I have to see more details, because based on what i know now, Low key, this could've really been bank robbery and he just played if off like he was trying to make a withdrawal after he got caught. :mjlol:
Or one of those guys waiting in the truck was blackmailing him or some shyt.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if you're withdrawing that amount of money, shouldn't you go sit down with a banker in one of those cubicles they have instead?

That's a good, discreet way to do it...not through getting on the line with a regular teller behind the glass.
:francis:
That’s not an amount that requires you to deal with a personal banker.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he gave her his information than whats the problem. A bit eccentric and some weird nicca shyt but if the #s are verified than shrugs.

If he just walked in the building and whispered some shyt and dropped this note he a dumbass.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Look at the gynocratic concuserfs defending the black woman weaponizing the police against a black man.

He most likely had a check or a withdrawal slip, so why would she even think he was stealing?

SMH

I used to think Minister Jap was over reacting when he said the biggest threat to black men wasn't white folks, but black women, it seems more and more he was not overreacting at all.

ImLionyall

Workin on dat Roar
Daps
Reppin
Serengeti
:francis: i dont disagree with the tellers decision. The smart robbers usually pass notes and its a weird request since tellers dont usually count large sums of money in front of clients. I used to work in the bank.....I would've had my eyes on breh, being masked up too. He didnt even try to fill out the slip...Its better to be safe then sorry in those type of situations :francis: too many red flags

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
That’s not an amount that requires you to deal with a personal banker.
Please...i've gone to one of those people at the cubicles for less. You sit with them when you open a credit card, want to discuss a mortgage loan or have any other kind of issue/question. This was a five-figure withdrawal...that's more than enough.

I'm not talking about going to the vault area with one of those Goldman Sachs type of people. This incident occurred at a standard Bank of America retail location.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. nikkas are stupid as fukk and then try to pass it off on being black.
You run into anti money laundering, and all types of reporting requirements for sums over a certain amount.

Keep letting these white liberals and their whitewashed negro c00ns ruin your mental health for their clout. Black racial trauma is a money maker.
Bruh:gucci:when you see a roach do you stomp it or toss grenades?

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Yea...if he doing it like that then use a withdrawal slip at least. Not no piece of paper

This. There's literally no way when the teller see's the amount, she doesn't ask you some questions. Then you can tell her "do it discreetly, im king shyt round here:myman: :leostare:"... :snoop:

I ain't step foot in a bank in atleast 5 years and I know that :mjlol: