BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
anything over 10k is diff though.

If I was at his level I'd be dealing with a personal banker in general to avoid this stuff
True but I’ve pulled out more than $10k and the only thing that was different was a manager had to authorize it because the teller didn’t have the credentials to pull it himself.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

:russ: :dead: What the fck is this?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It’s his money in HIS checking account.

I mean, grand opening. Grand closing.

:what:

If he said withdraw it from HIS account then he expected her to give him HIS fukking money.

No you cant, he asked to withdraw from HIS. Account
I used to be a banker, and anyone who's worked in a bank at any level from teller up to branch manager, goes through CONSTANT training about robberies.

Do you want to know what the most common form of bank robbery is nowadays?

Someone passing a note to a teller asking them to discreetly withdraw large sum of money and not alert anyone else around.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dead: people defending this shyt
If he used his card to give the account information FIRST then the note was simply for discretion. The first thing they tell you to do at the bank is “please enter your card for the account information”

If he did that then she is bogus. If he didn’t then yeah it was just weird as fukk and I’m fine with her reaction.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
if you're withdrawing that amount of money, shouldn't you go sit down with a banker in one of those cubicles they have instead?

That's a good, discreet way to do it...not through getting on the line with a regular teller behind the glass.
:francis: