BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
He said MY account, not this is a robbery give me the money. Her next steps should have been to ask for his ID. He could have been hearing impaired and this is how he communicates. She was in the wrong:ufdup:
It's not your account it's the banks. You're just using it to store your money

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Most places don't usually have over 10k in the desk. You have to go into the vault/head tellers area vault to get that amount. Especially if its not in 100s. That's where you count it and another teller would confirm. And you'd use a machine before it touched the client's hands. They wouldn't count it in front of the client unless it was requested.

I've had 20k business transactions on a regular basis. When big money comes in, the receiver shutdowns down and takes their time, out of sight from the general public.
I can’t say “most” but I don’t doubt that some don’t have that amount. But that doesn’t change anything for you at the point of sale. You’re still standing there if you aren’t asked to have a seat because that’s not an amount that requires anything more than a minute or 2 to count up. I made small talk with the teller at Chase while they got sign off and my money together. It wasn’t done in the vault, it was done on the side that was out of view similar to an obstructed cubicle. Only had enough time for him to tell me he was new and that he liked my car and I was done. There was a person at an atm that took longer than it took me to deposit a $40k check AND pull $7500. This should not be the discussion point of the thread. It should only be if Coogler had provided his account information before he handed her the note. That’s all to take from this to know whether it was questionable.

But like you, I handle large deposits and withdrawals regularly. Every single encounter I’ve had at the teller was preceded with entering my card and pin to pull up my account information before we even know what I’m requesting.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok genius you go to your local bank and pass only a handwritten note saying withdraw money and count it in the back while wearing a mask/sunglasses and see what happens :skip:
Who said that’s all he did? :gucci:
What makes you think the director of a billion dollar franchise would think he only needs a note to pull money from his account?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

I would have asked for an account number and an ID after reading that(if that’s the letter).

It explicitly states my checking account….

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he gave her his information than whats the problem. A bit eccentric and some weird nicca shyt but if the #s are verified than shrugs.

If he just walked in the building and whispered some shyt and dropped this note he a dumbass.
This is all that needs to be said about it. :yeshrug: