BREAKING: Black Panther director Ryan Coogler - Banking while Black

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sometimes it be your own people but same time whole pandemic I never tried to withdraw money in the bank branch with sunglasses AND a mask on as the teller needs to see you are who you say you are
They don’t need to see you. They just ask you to put your card in the reader and enter your pin to pull up your account. I cashed a huge check with Chase in January and pulled about $7500 out at the same time. Also with aviators on and a mask. This “sista” was just :mjpls: but she was pregnant and maybe wasn’t thinking straight before cal if the cops.
:yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
No you cant, he asked to withdraw from HIS. Account
She supposed to assume its his account when he masked up wearing sunglasses, not speaking and passing her a note asking her to do it discreetly?
sound like some shyt you do when you steal sombodies account info.
If I wanted to be that discreet, i could just call the bank and ask them to wire the 12k to whomever.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They don’t need to see you. They just ask you to put your card in the reader and enter your pin to pull up your account. I cashed a huge check with Chase in January and pulled about $7500 out at the same time. Also with aviators on and a mask. This “sista” was just :mjpls:
:yeshrug:

anything over 10k is diff though.

If I was at his level I'd be dealing with a personal banker in general to avoid this stuff

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I was on his side until I saw the note. Dude didn't put his name or checking account # on the note and handwrote it

acecb824221f4826a7d207e71d5a8e3e_md.png

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She supposed to assume its his account when he masked up wearing sunglasses, not speaking and passing her a note asking her to do it discreetly?
sound like some shyt you do when you steal sombodies account info.
If I wanted to be that discreet, i could just call the bank and ask them to wire the 12k to whomever.

Did he give the teller a withdrawal slip with his account number on it?