BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did i miss where muslims were forced to attend this? it was taught in schools, held outside a mosque? and the fact that this is america, not the fukkin middle east :what:

im not gonna sit here and act like this was some righteous cause, but im also not gonna sit here and rationalize killing over a drawing :scusthov: cut that bullshyt out, its embarrassing. as far as any human knows, islam is fake. but those bullets werent :jawalrus:

its shyt like this that brings my stance on supporting israel from :camby: to :ehh:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
For what? How about they have a conference about cyberbullying making their kids off themselves over Twitter posts or the HIV health crisis in Indiana that easily could affect their neighborhoods soon? Something that actually would be helpful? Or texting while driving?

http://safety.trw.com/texting-while-driving-now-leading-cause-of-us-teen-deaths/0710/

Ironic thing is, CACs will be the first ones to complain about "cyberbullying" and want to justify one of their kids killing themselves and/or shooting up their school because of words.

Then, they'll want to talk shyt about Muslims and call them savages for being willing to catch a body for what they believe in.

I'm not justifying that shyt, but, people need to stop thinking this shyt is cool. I live in the area that this happened. I could've been at the wrong place at the wrong time and caught a stray bullet because of these CACs and their bullshyt. :stopitslime: