BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There were cops already present during the event as security because foreign politicians were present.

They were prepared precisely for shyt like this and luckily this didn't end up being another charlie hebdo

So instead of learning from that situation and not being a bunch of immature bigots, they decided to just amp up security? :snoop:

And you're really celebrating this?
full

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is america

a melting pot

a melting pot doesn't work if you don't TOLERATE and RESPECT other people's beliefs as long as they don't impede you

some of you don't even know what "freedom of speech is." people get blowback for their words everyday.
whats really the difference between drawing muhammad and accepting jesus christ as your lord and savior, when both are an affont to allah?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So instead of learning from that situation and not being a bunch of immature bigots, they decided to just amp up security? :snoop:

full
I'm ESCSTATIC about this.

I love everything about it.

A prime example of why we need MORE free-speech events and if they're anti-islam, so be it.

This is an AMAZING example of the free society we live in and a prime demonstration of the culture and values we have.

I love it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full
its hard to argue with this :laff: theres really no winners here, and certainly not any victims :pachaha:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not even religious, but i know so many people who have overcome insurmountable odds and turned their life through their religious beliefs. so i'm not about to go around and mock them to make myself feel better about my own beliefs. it's stupid and makes others who share my opinion look like pricks. it's even stupider when you know these people are serious enough about it to kill you over it. you fukked up if you got killed or shot at over it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i'm not even religious, but i know so many people who have overcome insurmountable odds and turned their life through their religious beliefs. so i'm not about to go around and mock them to make myself feel better about my own beliefs. it's stupid and makes others who share my opinion look like pricks. it's even stupider when you know these people are serious enough about it to kill you over it. you fukked up if you got killed or shot at over it.
Preserving the values of free speech is something we should not waver on.

Don't pretend these muslims wouldn't chop you down either.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

exactly, innocent people could have easily been killed if those guys were a bit more organized.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Who is forcing Muslims to attend this event?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is such a forced thread trying to force a point down people's through

sigh. I pity the people who hosted the demonstration, the people who shot others, and Napoleon for all being equal levels insufferable
inshallah that they stayed their ass at home :mjlol:

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna be in America and mad cause we aren't adhering to your Islamic laws? :mjlol:
These dudes want to live that cushy western life but too p*ssy to go hang with ISIS.