BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I get what you're saying but why should they resort to violence over a fukking drawing? People need to stage more of these events.

For what? How about they have a conference about cyberbullying making their kids off themselves over Twitter posts or the HIV health crisis in Indiana that easily could affect their neighborhoods soon? Something that actually would be helpful? Or texting while driving?

http://safety.trw.com/texting-while-driving-now-leading-cause-of-us-teen-deaths/0710/

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I'm not cool with it and I likewise have the freedom to express my feelings against it. That's part of the cost of living in a society like this. People are gonna say shyt and do shyt that will piss you off. I want to reserve my right to piss muthaphuckas off too.
You know that's a damn lie that you cool with it but whatever helps you sleep at night

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not condoning the guys who attacked this but why do these cacs disrespect other people's beliefs? If it's sacred to the muslim people then let it be, instead you want to act like a$$holes and have competitions about it. I don't understand this stupid ass logic.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:mjlol:

635662868206620084-EPA-USA-GEERT-WILDERS-KEYNOTE.jpg

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I'm not cool with it and I likewise have the freedom to express my feelings against it. That's part of the cost of living in a society like this. People are gonna say shyt and do shyt that will piss you off. I want to reserve my right to piss muthaphuckas off too.
:ufdup:Do not disrespect Islam.

:whoa:But don't limit my freedom to say the Jews are evil monkeys who lust for blood.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not condoning the guys who attacked this but why do these cacs disrespect other people's beliefs? If it's sacred to the muslim people then let it be, instead you want to act like a$$holes and have competitions about it. I don't understand this stupid ass logic.
beliefs aren't sacred.

If these dudes wanna kill people over allah, they can start with themselves :camby: