BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I don't really have a dog in this fight since I don't fukk with either CACs or Muslims. But in principle, I'm for freedom of expression regardless if it offends or not.
So how do you feel when these cacs dress up in blackface, have stereotypical parodies and call us the n word? You still cool with that "freedom of expression"?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This is the group that set up the event:

http://freedomdefense.typepad.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Islamization_of_America

and some info:

Two suspects were killed and a security guard was shot outside a “Draw Muhammad” contest in Garland, Texas, police told NBC News.

Police initially said a police officer was shot, but they later revised that to identify the victim as a security guard. The event was heavily policed with up to 40 extra officers assigned at a cost of $10,000 to the organizers, according to published reports.

The contest was described as a “free speech” event by its sponsor, the American Freedom Defense Initiative. It offered a $10,000 top prize and featured Dutch politician Geert Wilders, who is known for his anti-Muslim views, as its speaker.

The shooting began about 7 p.m., around the time the event was finishing up.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I bet his clown couldn't wait to post this story
Nipples all hard and shyt when he hit submit

sWQ2TdU.png

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So how do you feel when these cacs dress up in blackface, have stereotypical parodies and call us the n word? You still cool with that "freedom of expression"?
I'm not cool with it and I likewise have the freedom to express my feelings against it. That's part of the cost of living in a society like this. People are gonna say shyt and do shyt that will piss you off. I want to reserve my right to piss muthaphuckas off too.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - S. G. Tallentyre