BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
drawing a picture :dead: the problem is violent muslims

why cant they just act like the peaceful muslims? a lotta muslims DIDNT shoot up an...art gallery :dead:

Why are you so mad at religion? I never understood why whites get so mad at it but not mad at white suprmacy

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you so mad at religion? I never understood why whites get so mad at it but not mad at white suprmacy
ive already addressed the former in this thread, and the latter in other threads

if you believe muhammad flew into the sky on a winged horse, and are willing to kill over a picture of him, you're a fool. and evidently, a dangerous fool

its a picture :dead:

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I feel like those are bad examples:patrice:? If Officer Omalley on record saying he will shoot anybody who says "fukk the police"?and if so why is he still a cop?Did Jamal have a history of killing nikkas for looking at his girls booty? Did he tell Jerome he would kill anybody who looked at his girl booty and Jerome decided to look anyway?

Jamal is a phsyco,but I would like to ask Jerome why the hell did he make a spectacle and an announcement about the fact he looked at Jamals girls booty:patrice:?...Seems like people are trying to apply they own logic to extremist logic.

Sometimes you can end up looking crazy and twisted fighting with twisted individuals.
I was trying to make an analogy between those who feel the shooters were justified in attacking the contest because they were deliberately antagonized, and O'Malley, and Jamal feeling justified in their actions having because they felt antagonized.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Seems like this event was set up just for the sole purpose of shooting angry Muslims who would inevitably object to this. :patrice:

With that said...:why: it truly takes some sick minded people to make this an event.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im gonna leave this question in here as well:

what these muslims are in effect saying, is that no one ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can draw muhammad (a picture :dead:) without violent retribution

so what the fukk gives them the right to make that rule :what: and why the fukk are you cosigning it :what:

opinions of the event aside. it was a bullshyt ass event, theres nothing redeemable about it, but it exposed the real problem with this islamic mindstate :scusthov:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

a prominent muslim telling the world that muhammad said anyone who leaves islam should be put to death :ehh: sounds cultish, intolerant, and disgusting

edit: im gonna encourage anyone in here caping for these muslims to watch this video. this is appalling. and if you still support them, eat a fat dikk :childplease: