BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
this is america

a melting pot

a melting pot doesn't work if you don't TOLERATE and RESPECT other people's beliefs as long as they don't impede you

some of you don't even know what "freedom of speech is." people get blowback for their words everyday.
I don't agree with these sorts of events, but you can't say freedom of speech only works in one direction.

And respect is earned. Not given.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
The war between Arabs and Cacs has been going on for thousands of years non stop in one form or another whatever the excuse :ehh:

It won't stop in our lifetime unless one side completely dead :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are these atheists so insecure in their beliefs that they have to mock people for being religious?
for me personally, because our government is full of christians who inject god into legislation and it disgusts me. i might laugh at islam, but i take much greater issue with the evil, corrosive white american brand of christianity

if you wanna talk to the clouds in church or at your house, i may mock it but i dont give a fukk. it disturbs me when it leaks into what should be rational, fact based parts of society

fair enough?