BREAKING: 2 Shot, Killed Outside Prophet Muhammad Art Event in Texas #ReligionofPeace

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Feel how y'all want to feel. To me, there's a clear cause and effect.

If you draw Muhammad, you're getting attacked. Period. You know Muslims don't play, just leave that shyt alone. :beli:
I get what you're saying but why should they resort to violence over a fukking drawing? People need to stage more of these events. The Muslims have the choice to ignore it like civilized human beings.

I don't really have a dog in this fight since I don't fukk with either CACs or Muslims. But in principle, I'm for freedom of expression regardless if it offends or not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why was there a Draw Muhammad contest in the first place? White people just have to poke and prod at every fukking body. :smh:
I don't get this shyt?? They seriously had an event to draw Muhammad knowing how they feel about that?? Basically making fun of these people religion just because they like to play that stupid "freedom of speech" card. shyt is disgusting. I wouldn't have even been mad if they ran up in there and shot them cacs up.
Nothing is free from criticism or chastisement.

This is America, motherfukker :pacspit:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
this art event is literally inspired by an incident where people got shot and killed, why put innocent people in the line of fire just to prove a point?

:patrice:
The point these Texas CACs were trying to prove is that they're not p*ssy like the CACs in France and they have two dead Muslims that tried to run up to show for it.

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
I get what you're saying but why should they resort to violence over a fukking drawing? People need to stage more of these events. The Muslims have the choice to ignore it like civilized human beings.

I don't really have a dog in this fight since I don't fukk with either CACs or Muslims. But in principle, I'm for freedom of expression regardless if it offends or not.

I'm with you in having no dog in this fight. Personally, I take the side of common sense. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. This is Kindergarten logic.

Nothing is free from criticism or chastisement.

This is America, motherfukker :pacspit:

:ehh: Then die.