Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
288w6ty.jpg
:deadrose:

someone smiley this girl's face :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...
Take away the African genes and all you will get is a bunch of flat asses.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just an opinion...

I just think the most beautiful people are white people...White people are the reason why other races look good...Have ever seen the Native people of the Americas, Africa, Australia, Asian and etc, before white people introduced their genes in those populations...?

The reason dudes salivate over Latinas, Brazilians, Light Skinned "black" women is because of the white genes that were introduced in the Americas...

I am not saying this in a negative way...I am just saying it is the reality of the world in which we live...

I would marry a black or Asian woman...NO PROBLEM...But I just believe finding dimes in those races is rare...That's why you don't often see dime black women with average Joe black guys, but it could be because Canada only has a small black population...

But the way black dudes complain about their own women's looks, how can what I am stating be considered extreme...?

But Guess who gave these South American women their bangin Bodies??????
kobelol.png

See how easy that was:yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i seen some pretty ugly bytches from all races and nationalities. its a stupid question. i seen some sexy ass black chicks (comicview :wow:) and i seen some butt ugly ass black chicks. i seen some dominican dime pieces and some fugly ass dominican chicks.

by far tho, no ugly chick is as ugly as the ugly white girl. :scusthov:

even a ugly fat black chick, got a fat butt and some dikk sucking lips.
a fat and ugly latin chick has either big ass t*ts or a fat butt and thighs.
when a white chick is ugly, they usually have no redeeming features. maybe good hair lol. i seen more pasty faced, thin lipped, flat chested, no ass, skinny leg having ass white girls than ugly black or latin chicks, and i seen some ugly minorities in my day :pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
African American people are a mixture of European, African and Native blood...the group of people didn't exist before the slave trade. If it is represented in the group then it is indicative. The slippery slope about AA is the fact that we took on so many dominant traits of our African ancestry. But you can't negate the hair, reddish skintones and things like that from the natives. and the body types and variant eye colors from our European blood.

African Americans are like Brazilians in the sense that we have so much blood from different regions within us that we might as well be a new subset of people. Its not as simple as white/black.

Things like this should let you know just how silly the notion of race is. Pretty soon "mixed" people will begin to have their own "culture" and be a race unto their own.

But back on topic...if i had to say Black girls are the best, they have the most variety in skintone, hair grade, body type, ect. If you can't find a black girl you like then theres something wrong with you.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Nope what I said was the offspring that YOUR sperm produce will never look like the picture on the right, which CLEARLY came from WHITE MEN...sorry, but it's true.

No but would produce something equally as precious and maybe even more unique. But one thing for sure it would just as be beautiful as what you see above. To say mix race people with Black father can't be beautiful is insane.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but would produce something equally as precious and maybe even more unique. But one thing for sure it would just as be beautiful as what you see above. To say mix race people with Black father can't be beautiful is insane.

No one said biracial people can't be beautiful (insecure much?).

I said YOUR sperm will not produce the picture on the right. Those women are NOT biracial. They are WHITE. All but one of them (one of them being questionable) look like they come from TWO white parents.

Now if your self-hatred has you feeling some kind of way because you think the picture to the right is MORE beautiful than the pic to the left (that which your sperm will more nearly produce between the two pics)...that's your issue.

Let me help you out: There is nothing wrong with being BLACK.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
No one said biracial people can't be beautiful (insecure much?).

I said YOUR sperm will not produce the picture on the right. Those women are NOT biracial. They are WHITE. All but one of them (one of them being questionable) look like they come from TWO white parents.

Now if your self-hatred has you feeling some kind of way because you think the picture to the right is MORE beautiful than the pic to the left (that which your sperm will more nearly produce between the two pics)...that's your issue.

Let me help you out: There is nothing wrong with being BLACK.

I'm sorry this is THEE dumbest arguement I've seen in a while. I'm to sound in mind to participate in something this stupid.
Have fun!

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

Please tell me your a CRACKER.If u are Black then ppl like u need to be shot.