Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
3). Your sperm (again assuming you are black) is going to more likely produce the picture on the left (in terms of offspring). Even if you mix you're sperm with another race of woman's eggs, it will likely NOT resemble the picture on the right, which is the product of WHITE MEN. So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce. :snoop:

I totally not getting this. Are you saying biracial children with a black father never favor there mother? That's:duck:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ones on the left are like 7-8 and the ones on the right are 6-7.

If there is one thing i notice about a black girl is that some can have that extra small waist and a really big ass. I guess they don't got the hair thing but i don't see no other race doing that ratio. then again, most black girls don't got that figure :lolbron:

gotta love them dimes.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: How much you want to bet this dude spends more time and money on ecsort services or bineg used and extorted by women as an "success object" than anything else. Anybody who knows even a little about the game realizes that white males are BIGGEST tricks in world. No other group can compare or comes close to the White male's wanton and doting world of trickdom. Trust and believe it!
this is very true.... have childhood friends who are now dancers and even hoes.... love the white man clients. if a chick isn't getting tricked on by white dudes then she's not really making any money. And the % of white guys that do it is higher than what most people would believe.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
this is very true.... have childhood friends who are now dancers and even hoes.... love the white man clients. if a chick isn't getting tricked on by white dudes then she's not really making any money. And the % of white guys that do it is higher than what most people would believe.

That's gospel right there.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Afro-Brazilian women though. :patrice:

brazil+sexy.jpeg

Daps
Reppin
London
I might be wrong but wasn't @nineteeneightysix formerly posting as a militant black male before? It's like that other dude @YouLoveMe who was a former **** dikkrider now turned Chris.B dikkrider.

And I always think it's stupid when people say "women from [insert country] are fine as fukk" most of the time we're going by pictures of models and actresses which is actually a very small and very selective group of people. Models are the exception not the rule.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
This thread is comedy:lolbron:

But whoever said that the women in the OP are 6-7 or w/e, and that goes for both groups, is a fukking liar.:stopitslime:I'm tired of all of you, "Oh, I've been with much better" ass cats.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You choose a group of dime black women and put them up against avg looking Brazilian women.
Shows how much faith you really have in black women. Next time put 10 vs 10

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally not getting this. Are you saying biracial children with a black father never favor there mother? That's:duck:

Nope what I said was the offspring that YOUR sperm produce will never look like the picture on the right, which CLEARLY came from WHITE MEN...sorry, but it's true.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
I'll take the black girls easily. Brazil has arguably some of the baddest women, but I dont find the average Brazilian woman any more attractive than what you'll find in the US.