Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: You don't sound like a troll, so I respect your opinion. but conversely my dude, let's look at the features not found in Caucasians:

1) Full round ass. There isn't one country I've been too where this isn't a preferred trait (I've been to 22). Honestly, it shocked me how popular a big ass is, especially in Asia.

2) Full lips

3) Full breasts

4) Tanned/brown skin. Yes, of course black skin isn't that popular outside of black ethnic groups, but with the exception of Southeast Asia, lily white skin isn't a prized possession either.

Anybody talking about Asian women not being hot has never been to Japan, Vietnam, Korea, etc. I'm assuming your white, you should know your fellow brethren are known hound dogs for Asian women. I saw 3 interracial marriages when I was there between European men and Asian women.

:obama:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Most of these folks are ignorant of history and life in general!

Pretty much...especially when a good amount of the Brazilian population looks like -

Afro-brazilian-children-a27342423.jpg

children_sao_domingos.jpg

d03_21931157.jpg

All these little kids are Brazilian, they look so familiar :pachaha:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I fukks with what you saying

Y'all are too quick to throw out that "trolling" shyt. These CACs aint trolling. They're saying what is really in their hearts but just like a CAC they are too cowardly to own up to it. We already know the true nature of white "people". They are a hateful. despicable, and slithery race. They are a disease to this planet.

So you detest white people, yet co-sign a c00n who worships white men? :dahell:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My man said the chicks on the right are white :dead: You not gonna find those broads in Europe nikka :comeon:

That's the result of three centuries of fukking between Blacks, Indians and Portuguese/Spanish...

996922_10201480040460412_446285063_n.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...
:wtf: