Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

dumbest shyt I done read on here ever

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil does have some beautiful women. I think the Afro brazilians are gorgeous. I don't think you represented them accurately in the OP.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
288w6ty.jpg
Let me find out that Riley has made it to the-coli! She's gorgeous!

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
996922_10201480040460412_446285063_n.jpg

I feel a dime is a dime if you ask me.....I would bang the hell out of either or...but are Brazilians really shutting down sistas in the U.S. as far as looks?
clearly the black girls are hotter, they have a flare, curves, style and pizzazz, the Brazilian girls on the other hand do have black in them and something else

Family Man

Banned
Daps
It sucks when someone calls out your stupidity and self-hatred eh?

Me: Which one looks better? The Black American women on the left or the White Brazilian women on the right?

You: The White Brazilian women on the right.

Me: Okay, which one looks like YOU?

You: (dumbfounded).
I fukks with what you saying
The sad part is even tho this guy is trolling.... a lot of whites actually say and think this shyt.
Y'all are too quick to throw out that "trolling" shyt. These CACs aint trolling. They're saying what is really in their hearts but just like a CAC they are too cowardly to own up to it. We already know the true nature of white "people". They are a hateful. despicable, and slithery race. They are a disease to this planet.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I fukks with what you saying

Y'all are too quick to throw out that "trolling" shyt. These CACs aint trolling. They're saying what is really in their hearts but just like a CAC they are too cowardly to own up to it. We already know the true nature of white "people". They are a hateful. despicable, and slithery race. They are a disease to this planet.

They are still trolling. Go to the local NOI mosque and start a debate with them if you think you are built like that. This is a freaking hip hop and sports forum for crying out loud!

Family Man

Banned
Daps
They are still trolling. Go to the local NOI mosque and start a debate with them if you think you are built like that. This is a freaking hip hop and sports forum for crying out loud!

:dahell:The fukk are you talking about you mush brain fakkit? You're the one bytching about it and then excusing it. Just use the ignore button or shut the fukk up.