Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
1) That's what YOU consider to be beautiful. Even your theory about the above features can be debunked.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fine-ass-ethiopian-eritrean-thread.1013/

Every single woman in that thread has long straight hair, light skin, ''beautiful eyes'' etc. And they are 100% African. No mixture. These are the original people of the world...your caucasian features actually come from that part of the world.

Also you want to downplay the beauty of certain Blacks by saying they're mixed but ignore that fact for the mixed Europeans e.g Spaniards, Italian calling it ''variety''. Lol

Do you know how diverse Africa is?

:salute: Africa is the most genetically diverse continent, but because of white supremacy they tend to treat it as a monolith.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nah, she's 100% right from what I can see. What do you disagree with? Are you one of those "I like white women more than black women, but I still love being black, my black culture, and my black women" confused types?

Not trying to categorize you off the jump, but there's a few things more annoying than a black man trying to play for both the pro-black team and the becky worship team, so I'm interested in your POV for clarification.
in a nutshell, she basically ethered black american women. Her whole premise is centered around the fact that black women cant compete with white brazilians. Theres no reason the op should have to post BLACK BRAZILIAN women just to compete with black american women. She than went on to say that even black brazilian women had a one up because of their "admixture":what:

The post reeks of c00nery and anyone that cosigned it is just :snoop:

Than this little line she put here

So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce

this coming from a c00n who married a white dude and "produced" with him. A pretty woman is a pretty woman that line makes no sense

emoney

custom user title
Daps
why are we comparing a race to a nationality?

either compare

1) American women to Brazilian women (two nationalities)

or

2) Black American women to Black Brazilian women (same race, different nationality)

or

3) White American women to White Brazilian women (same race, different nationality)

but comparing Black women to a nation (Brazil) who comprise everything from German to Japanese to African to Indigenous to Mestizo etc. makes no sense

emoney

custom user title
Daps
1) That's what YOU consider to be beautiful. Even your theory about the above features can be debunked.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fine-ass-ethiopian-eritrean-thread.1013/

Every single woman in that thread has long straight hair, light skin, ''beautiful eyes'' etc. And they are 100% African. No mixture. These are the original people of the world...your caucasian features actually come from that part of the world.

Also you want to downplay the beauty of certain Blacks by saying they're mixed but ignore that fact for the mixed Europeans e.g Spaniards, Italian calling it ''variety''. Lol

Do you know how diverse Africa is?

Ethiopian people are not the original people of the world. Learn genetics before you post.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's a numbers game that US cities just can't win, if you like black women, or women of color in general the US just isn't seeing that country.

If you compare Atlanta to Salvador or Recife, both of those cities have two to three times as many women as Atlanta has people, and both are right on the water so you get the sun culture beach bodies.

I agree. Let's compare women from cities with similar climates. A fair comparison would be women in Miami versus women in Rio.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is one of the worst arguments i've ever seen on this site. Your logic is dumb as fck and judjing by how many ppl dapped you, there are a'lot of dumb f.cks on this site

I see your point. But I think this thread was to pit women of majorly African descent in the US against those of majorly African descent in Brazil. That's why that post kept mentioning the amount of admixture as an unfair comparison. Not because it is better, just because its not what the OP seemed to be trying to compare. And I'm pretty sure that's the way everyone took it when they dapped her.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I see your point. But I think this thread was to pit women of majorly African descent in the US against those of majorly African descent in Brazil. That's why that post kept mentioning the amount of admixture as an unfair comparison. Not because it is better, just because its not what the OP seemed to be trying to compare. And I'm pretty sure that's the way everyone took it when they dapped her.
Im just saying,lets keep it real the picture the op was showing is basically the quintessential brazilian look we all are accustomed to. I wasnt expecting him to show anything else coming into this thread

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Im just saying,lets keep it real the picture the op was showing is basically the quintessential brazilian look we all are accustomed to. I wasnt expecting him to show anything else coming into this thread

I was expecting black brazilians and something more attractive on the brazil side. :ld:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah understood. I think everybody has different ideas of typical Brazilian though. When I think Brazil, I mostly think of mixed men/women, not white. But even that look appears to be more from a particular region of Brazil, and not representative of the entire country.