Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
All types of mixtures down there...

Brazilian Japanese girl :wow:

Unkown_JP-BZ1.jpg

Dem quads! :ohlawd:. I wonder what she squats. But I do know what she can squat on :shaq:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:dahell:The fukk are you talking about you mush brain fakkit? You're the one bytching about it and then excusing it. Just use the ignore button or shut the fukk up.

I tell you, you internet faq hags and crackheads need to start taking your zannies before you log on.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
brazil is 54% black while america is 12% and u guys need to learn that racism in brazil is a hidden agenda that whites in brazil continue to try to bury but the 1 black man down there is pushing for quotas in affirmative action for blacks.

its crazy how good lookin everyone in that country is

I don't think I saw one fat person or very ugly person anywhere. The nikkas in Brazil must be the happiest men on earth cause they are eating good down there. :whew:

Sonni

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

STFU Airways

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The friendly skies
It's just an opinion...

I just think the most beautiful people are white people...White people are the reason why other races look good...Have ever seen the Native people of the Americas, Africa, Australia, Asian and etc, before white people introduced their genes in those populations...?

The reason dudes salivate over Latinas, Brazilians, Light Skinned "black" women is because of the white genes that were introduced in the Americas...

I am not saying this in a negative way...I am just saying it is the reality of the world in which we live...

I would marry a black or Asian woman...NO PROBLEM...But I just believe finding dimes in those races is rare...That's why you don't often see dime black women with average Joe black guys, but it could be because Canada only has a small black population...

But the way black dudes complain about their own women's looks, how can what I am stating be considered extreme...?

:comeon:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
brazil is 54% black while america is 12% and u guys need to learn that racism in brazil is a hidden agenda that whites in brazil continue to try to bury but the 1 black man down there is pushing for quotas in affirmative action for blacks.

That's really depressing to watch. Ugh.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
1) Long straight hair...This is NOT an African trait...

2) Beautiful eyes...Most black women have dark brown eyes, and a very few have a lighter shade of brown...Any other variation is extremely rare...But white women have all kinds of eye colours...

3) "Light" skin...The people that were taken as slaves were mostly very dark brown people...The only group of light-skinned black women are in South Africa with the Swazi and Xhosa women...These are the only group of light skinned black women, I am willing to believe may not necessarily be a result of mixing...

1) That's what YOU consider to be beautiful. Even your theory about the above features can be debunked.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/fine-ass-ethiopian-eritrean-thread.1013/

Every single woman in that thread has long straight hair, light skin, ''beautiful eyes'' etc. And they are 100% African. No mixture. These are the original people of the world...your caucasian features actually come from that part of the world.

Also you want to downplay the beauty of certain Blacks by saying they're mixed but ignore that fact for the mixed Europeans e.g Spaniards, Italian calling it ''variety''. Lol

Do you know how diverse Africa is?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's really depressing to watch. Ugh.

:dahell: whats depressing about Brazilians finally embracing their black heritage and realizing that they have been oppressed by the white minority under the cloak of color blindness

Affirmative Action is desperately needed in Brazil and I'm happy they've instituted the program. That whore talkin bout racial consciousness leading to racial issues is a moron. There was already rampant racism in Brazil. The only difference now is there are mechanisms to battle it politically and there is a revival in black consciousness among the black people of the country. I for one took more positives from the video than negatives.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: whats depressing about Brazilians finally embracing their black heritage and realizing that they have been oppressed by the white minority under the cloak of color blindness

Affirmative Action is desperately needed in Brazil and I'm happy they've instituted the program. That whore talkin bout racial consciousness leading to racial issues is a moron. There was already rampant racism in Brazil. The only difference now is there are mechanisms to battle it politically and there is a revival in black consciousness among the black people of the country. I for one took more positives from the video than negatives.
Did we watch the same video? :what:

Brazilians of Afro-descent aren't represented in the media.
Companies only hirer people that have a "good look". Which means whites.
Whites control Brazil despite being the minority.
Brazilians that have Afro-features are discriminated against.
African students in Brazil had their dorms burned down.
Two thirds of Brazilians of Afro-descent live in poverty
Brazilians of Afro-descent make less half than of what the whites make.
There is only one person of Afro-descent that works in the government.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did we watch the same video? :what:

Brazilians of Afro-descent aren't represented in the media.
Companies only hirer people that have a "good look". Which means whites.
Whites control Brazil despite being the minority.
Brazilians that have Afro-features are discriminated against.
African students in Brazil had their dorms burned down.
Two thirds of Brazilians of Afro-descent live in poverty
Brazilians of Afro-descent make less half than of what the whites make.
There is only one person of Afro-descent that works in the government.

:stopitslime: knowing ur post history I'm surprised any of those things would bother you

I thought you'd be bothered by the fact that light skin nikkas was proud to claim to be black in Brazil nowadays.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Sigh...here we go with the dumb shyt...

1). "Brazilian" is NOT a race. You put up a picture of white women, who happened to be from the country Brazil, and asked if they look better that Black American women...those who look exactly like you (assuming you're also black American...or just black for that matter). If this were a doll test you would fail miserably. Some of you ninjas on this site are just plain stupid. :what:Maybe my eyesight is bad, but ONLY one of the women in the picture on the right even looks like she has any African ancestry.

2). It would have made more sense for you to pick a picture of "black" women from Brazil to compare to black American women. Even then it would be an unfair comparison because racially, "black" women from Brazil have a great deal of admixture.

3). Your sperm (again assuming you are black) is going to more likely produce the picture on the left (in terms of offspring). Even if you mix you're sperm with another race of woman's eggs, it will likely NOT resemble the picture on the right, which is the product of WHITE MEN. So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce. :snoop:
this is one of the worst arguments i've ever seen on this site. Your logic is dumb as fck and judjing by how many ppl dapped you, there are a'lot of dumb f.cks on this site

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
:stopitslime: knowing ur post history I'm surprised any of those things would bother you

I thought you'd be bothered by the fact that light skin nikkas was proud to claim to be black in Brazil nowadays.
Mixed dudes claiming to be black is also a problem. They need to stay in the Pardo category.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
this is one of the worst arguments i've ever seen on this site. Your logic is dumb as fck and judjing by how many ppl dapped you, there are a'lot of dumb f.cks on this site

Nah, she's 100% right from what I can see. What do you disagree with? Are you one of those "I like white women more than black women, but I still love being black, my black culture, and my black women" confused types?

Not trying to categorize you off the jump, but there's a few things more annoying than a black man trying to play for both the pro-black team and the becky worship team, so I'm interested in your POV for clarification.