Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
blackgirlwhiteboylove.com though :ld:

Sweetie, it's obvious that I'm down with the swirl and open to it for anyone interested. My one and ONLY position has been no need to throw folks under the bus to swirl...hence why I have NEVER made a thread like this one.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Pretty sure ol girl looks closer to this

421279_362651960513450_793723446_n.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to be the one crushing your feelings, but yes, boo, I do frequent quite a few sites, blogs, and forums.

And to add to this comment...anyone that have been on black women's blogs and forums centered around interracial relationships knows many of us post out pics with our men and share them with each other! :smugbiden:

Absolutely, no shame in my game.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait, she's claiming to be the chick in her AV? :snoop:

I'm not sure why this comes as some sort of shock to you...after all, you do frequent some of my favorite sites. I know this because I've seen you post links on here. :yeshrug:You of all people should know how things operate.

You ninjas can believe what you want. The one and only reason I changed my AV is because the fine ass Asian boothang that WAS my AV became blurred when this site made the changes.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Holler. :shaq:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...
What a nasty thing to say. :thumbsdown:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure why this comes as some sort of shock to you...after all, you do frequent some of my favorite sites. I know this because I've seen you post links on here. :yeshrug:You of all people should know how things operate.

You ninjas can believe what you want. The one and only reason I changed my AV is because the fine ass Asian boothang that WAS my AV became blurred when this site made the changes.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Holler. :shaq:

:camby: