Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

Hmmm, alot of good looking Caucasian women certainly seem to like these "ugly" features.

:umad: ???

9227583346_e9f70d9ab7_o.gif

and you're an idiot to believe any one set of people are better/worse looking than any other. It all depends on your culture.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil is mostly Black I am aware, I wanted to compare those Brazilian mulatto women (which everyone finds exotic) to average Black women in the States...thats all

The Brazilian women that you picked are NOT mulatto. They are WHITE.

It is apparent that many of you have never traveled to Brazil to know what a "Brazilian mulatto" looks like.

These women look something like this...

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Brazil-ETHNIC-GROUPS.html

Some might be a shade or two lighter than ^^^ this woman but they are TAN/brown with hair that is NOT usually straight.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Brazilians have a beach culture. Their main cities are near the beach so women having nice bodies is a priority. Even dudes in the favelas like girls that have nice, healthy in shape bodies unlike inner city black people in the US. Think about it, the average Caribbean chic, who comes from a beach, tropical culture usually have nice bodies compared to black Americans. But if you compare cities like Atlanta where there are top shelf black women in high concentration than we can have a better comparison with Brazil.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm, alot of good looking Caucasian women certainly seem to like these "ugly" features.

:umad: ???

9227583346_e9f70d9ab7_o.gif

and you're an idiot to believe any one set of people are better/worse looking than any other. It all depends on your culture.
I am not mad at all, because black men (especially in Africa and America) need to have some "it" factor to be spotted with dimes...Yeah, we look at Mario Balotelli, and we applaud him for banging dime white women and half-white women...

But in reality, We see dudes like Mario Balotelli in the clubs getting rejected left and right, until they have no choice but to settle for the fat white woman that nobody wants, even then, dude still has to spit some game to this fat white girl, that a white boy will not even acknowledge exists...hahaha...

A small portion of the population will always prefer something "exotic," but the vast majority of women will settle for a 6ft good old white boy with blonde hair and blues, with a nice smile and a promising career...

That's just a reality...

Now, let's look at this objectively, many of the traits men want with attractive women, are not dominant in the black population...

1) Long straight hair...This is NOT an African trait...

2) Beautiful eyes...Most black women have dark brown eyes, and a very few have a lighter shade of brown...Any other variation is extremely rare...But white women have all kinds of eye colours...

3) "Light" skin...The people that were taken as slaves were mostly very dark brown people...The only group of light-skinned black women are in South Africa with the Swazi and Xhosa women...These are the only group of light skinned black women, I am willing to believe may not necessarily be a result of mixing...

All other light skinned "black" people are a mix with Middle Easterners, Europeans, Asians, Native Americans and such...

4) Variety...There are just a more obvious variety of white women than black women, we have Swedes, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian (East Europeans), Americans, and all these women have a different flavour...

But black women, it seems like no matter which country they are from, the "angry and mad woman" stereotype applies...

Of course, I may be totally wrong...But a lot of these ideas, I get from black people...Again, it maybe because Canada has such a small black population, but the way you guys laugh at black women on this site, is what I hear among black people I come in contact with, so I don't take it as "just having fun out here"...I think there is deep truth that is hard for any black person acknowledge...

I am not even going to go in on Asian women...Take away the docile and submissive demeanour, and these women have very little to offer in terms of looks...

Asian women are the LEAST beautiful women on the planet...Period.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

Why do the mods let these trolls get 1 and 2 thousand post deep?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh...here we go with the dumb shyt...

1). "Brazilian" is NOT a race. You put up a picture of white women, who happened to be from the country Brazil, and asked if they look better that Black American women...those who look exactly like you (assuming you're also black American...or just black for that matter). If this were a doll test you would fail miserably. Some of you ninjas on this site are just plain stupid. :what:Maybe my eyesight is bad, but ONLY one of the women in the picture on the right even looks like she has any African ancestry.

2). It would have made more sense for you to pick a picture of "black" women from Brazil to compare to black American women. Even then it would be an unfair comparison because racially, "black" women from Brazil have a great deal of admixture.

3). Your sperm (again assuming you are black) is going to more likely produce the picture on the left (in terms of offspring). Even if you mix you're sperm with another race of woman's eggs, it will likely NOT resemble the picture on the right, which is the product of WHITE MEN. So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce. :snoop:

Shut up bytch.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Sigh...here we go with the dumb shyt...

1). "Brazilian" is NOT a race. You put up a picture of white women, who happened to be from the country Brazil, and asked if they look better that Black American women...those who look exactly like you (assuming you're also black American...or just black for that matter). If this were a doll test you would fail miserably. Some of you ninjas on this site are just plain stupid. :what:Maybe my eyesight is bad, but ONLY one of the women in the picture on the right even looks like she has any African ancestry.

2). It would have made more sense for you to pick a picture of "black" women from Brazil to compare to black American women. Even then it would be an unfair comparison because racially, "black" women from Brazil have a great deal of admixture.

3). Your sperm (again assuming you are black) is going to more likely produce the picture on the left (in terms of offspring). Even if you mix you're sperm with another race of woman's eggs, it will likely NOT resemble the picture on the right, which is the product of WHITE MEN. So, to say the picture on the right is more appealing to you than the picture on the left is to say you hate yourself and what you will produce. :snoop:
Could you cape forwhite men more? c00n

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's just an opinion...

I just think the most beautiful people are white people...White people are the reason why other races look good...Have ever seen the Native people of the Americas, Africa, Australia, Asian and etc, before white people introduced their genes in those populations...?

The reason dudes salivate over Latinas, Brazilians, Light Skinned "black" women is because of the white genes that were introduced in the Americas...

I am not saying this in a negative way...I am just saying it is the reality of the world in which we live...

I would marry a black or Asian woman...NO PROBLEM...But I just believe finding dimes in those races is rare...That's why you don't often see dime black women with average Joe black guys, but it could be because Canada only has a small black population...

But the way black dudes complain about their own women's looks, how can what I am stating be considered extreme...?
No homo but this nikka would take your bytch and there isn't once ounce of cac blood in him

images