Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's damn near comical to watch you talk about "self hate" when all you do is shyt on black men all day but let's be honest here, no black man really wants you. :russ:
No she just gon pretend that her imaginary husband gives her all the attention she needs :duck::pachaha:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I am not mad at all, because black men (especially in Africa and America) need to have some "it" factor to be spotted with dimes...Yeah, we look at Mario Balotelli, and we applaud him for banging dime white women and half-white women...

But in reality, We see dudes like Mario Balotelli in the clubs getting rejected left and right, until they have no choice but to settle for the fat white woman that nobody wants, even then, dude still has to spit some game to this fat white girl, that a white boy will not even acknowledge exists...hahaha...

A small portion of the population will always prefer something "exotic," but the vast majority of women will settle for a 6ft good old white boy with blonde hair and blues, with a nice smile and a promising career...

That's just a reality...

Now, let's look at this objectively, many of the traits men want with attractive women, are not dominant in the black population...

1) Long straight hair...This is NOT an African trait...

2) Beautiful eyes...Most black women have dark brown eyes, and a very few have a lighter shade of brown...Any other variation is extremely rare...But white women have all kinds of eye colours...

3) "Light" skin...The people that were taken as slaves were mostly very dark brown people...The only group of light-skinned black women are in South Africa with the Swazi and Xhosa women...These are the only group of light skinned black women, I am willing to believe may not necessarily be a result of mixing...

All other light skinned "black" people are a mix with Middle Easterners, Europeans, Asians, Native Americans and such...

4) Variety...There are just a more obvious variety of white women than black women, we have Swedes, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian (East Europeans), Americans, and all these women have a different flavour...

But black women, it seems like no matter which country they are from, the "angry and mad woman" stereotype applies...

Of course, I may be totally wrong...But a lot of these ideas, I get from black people...Again, it maybe because Canada has such a small black population, but the way you guys laugh at black women on this site, is what I hear among black people I come in contact with, so I don't take it as "just having fun out here"...I think there is deep truth that is hard for any black person acknowledge...

I am not even going to go in on Asian women...Take away the docile and submissive demeanour, and these women have very little to offer in terms of looks...

Asian women are the LEAST beautiful women on the planet...Period.

You must lead a sad life.

Nearly all of this stuff you said is BS.

Again, "ugly" to you is ugly to you b/c of your background/culture....and also ignorance on ur part. But just a general rule of thumb.....Black African men are attracted to black african women. Asian men are attracted to Asian women. Indian men attacted to Indian women. White men are attacted to white women. You know what all of those have in common? They're all culturally/ethnically based attractions. You live ur whole live around a certain group and as a human it's what ur attracted to. White women, white features are not the "grand prize" in the eyes of the world. Sorry to burst ur bubble.....

You take a young African male and put him in middle Iowa around nothing but white ppl, he's gonna become attracted to white women sooner or later....because he's human. You do believe black people are human right? :upsetfavre:

As for the rest of this BS, no race of people, including whites, are 100% what they were thousands of years ago.

And whats even funnier/sadder is that you want to give "credit" to the white race for "spreading their attractive genes" to everyone else, but it takes TWO to pass along genes, genius. So you're telling me these attractive white genes get passed on when whites mix with other races, but none of the black/asian/indian, etc genes go anywhere, huh? The white genes just over power everything, huh? FOH

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It's damn near comical to watch you talk about "self hate" when all you do is shyt on black men all day but let's be honest here, no black man really wants you. :russ:
Lets be honest this bytch is ugly as fukk and is probably dating a white knight that looks like this

college7.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sweetie I only shyt on dumbass ninjas like you on this site...otherwise I'm cool.

And let's be honest, you couldn't pay me to be with you or any of the retarded ninjas like you on this site. :pachaha:

shyt I'm married. Why the hell would I trade my Bentley (my hubby) for a broke down Honda Civic (you and those like you)??? :pachaha:

Let me guess...my pic got you :to:

:myman:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You must lead a sad life.

Nearly all of this stuff you said is BS.

Again, "ugly" to you is ugly to you b/c of your background/culture....and also ignorance on ur part. But just a general rule of thumb.....Black African men are attracted to black african women. Asian men are attracted to Asian women. Indian men attacted to Indian women. White men are attacted to white women. You know what all of those have in common? They're all culturally/ethnically based attractions. You live ur whole live around a certain group and as a human it's what ur attracted to. White women, white features are not the "grand prize" in the eyes of the world. Sorry to burst ur bubble.....

You take a young African male and put him in middle Iowa around nothing but white ppl, he's gonna become attracted to white women sooner or later....because he's human. You do believe black people are human right? :upsetfavre:

As for the rest of this BS, no race of people, including whites, are 100% what they were thousands of years ago.

And whats even funnier/sadder is that you want to give "credit" to the white race for "spreading their attractive genes" to everyone else, but it takes TWO to pass along genes, genius. So you're telling me these attractive white genes get passed on, but none of the black/asian/indian, etc genes go anywhere huh? FOH

The sad part is even tho this guy is trolling.... a lot of whites actually say and think this shyt.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Sweetie I only shyt on dumbass ninjas like you on this site...otherwise I'm cool.

And let's be honest, you couldn't pay me to be with you or any of the retarded ninjas like you on this site. :pachaha:

shyt I'm married. Why the hell would I trade my Bentley (my hubby) for a broke down Honda Civic (you and those like you)??? :pachaha:

So thats suppose to be you in your display pic? LMAO

http://blackgirlwhiteboylove.com/post/53795942991/follow-my-blog-http-blackgirlwhiteboylove-com

dumb c*nt

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I am not mad at all, because black men (especially in Africa and America) need to have some "it" factor to be spotted with dimes...Yeah, we look at Mario Balotelli, and we applaud him for banging dime white women and half-white women...

:rudy: How much you want to bet this dude spends more time and money on ecsort services or bineg used and extorted by women as an "success object" than anything else. Anybody who knows even a little about the game realizes that white males are BIGGEST tricks in world. No other group can compare or comes close to the White male's wanton and doting world of trickdom. Trust and believe it!

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There she go again calling dudes on here ninja. :dead:

tumblr_mnncj1YPOa1s5k66zo1_500.jpg

And that's you right? :russ:

That's why your picture is all over the internet right? :laff:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=s...d1ucbiY9cjCgWg3w2YXRHDXU&width=500&height=500

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Brazilians have a beach culture. Their main cities are near the beach so women having nice bodies is a priority. Even dudes in the favelas like girls that have nice, healthy in shape bodies unlike inner city black people in the US. Think about it, the average Caribbean chic, who comes from a beach, tropical culture usually have nice bodies compared to black Americans. But if you compare cities like Atlanta where there are top shelf black women in high concentration than we can have a better comparison with Brazil.

It's a numbers game that US cities just can't win, if you like black women, or women of color in general the US just isn't seeing that country.

If you compare Atlanta to Salvador or Recife, both of those cities have two to three times as many women as Atlanta has people, and both are right on the water so you get the sun culture beach bodies.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?