Brazilian girls Vs. Black girls in the U.S.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill yourself.
It's just an opinion...

I just think the most beautiful people are white people...White people are the reason why other races look good...Have ever seen the Native people of the Americas, Africa, Australia, Asian and etc, before white people introduced their genes in those populations...?

The reason dudes salivate over Latinas, Brazilians, Light Skinned "black" women is because of the white genes that were introduced in the Americas...

I am not saying this in a negative way...I am just saying it is the reality of the world in which we live...

I would marry a black or Asian woman...NO PROBLEM...But I just believe finding dimes in those races is rare...That's why you don't often see dime black women with average Joe black guys, but it could be because Canada only has a small black population...

But the way black dudes complain about their own women's looks, how can what I am stating be considered extreme...?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd knock fire from all of them yamps.
brazil me thou:shaq:
2643wip.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just an opinion...

I just think the most beautiful people are white people...White people are the reason why other races look good...Have ever seen the Native people of the Americas, Africa, Australia, Asian and etc, before white people introduced their genes in those populations...?

The reason dudes salivate over Latinas, Brazilians, Light Skinned "black" women is because of the white genes that were introduced in the Americas...

I am not saying this in a negative way...I am just saying it is the reality of the world in which we live...

I would marry a black or Asian woman...NO PROBLEM...But I just believe finding dimes in those races is rare...That's why you don't often see dime black women with average Joe black guys, but it could be because Canada only has a small black population...

But the way black dudes complain about their own women's looks, how can what I am stating be considered extreme...?

Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It's just an opinion...

lol typical retarded cac thinking. :dead:

But You probably trolling.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...

.....fukk outta here.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Stupid question considering how many black people live in Brazil.
Brazil is mostly Black I am aware, I wanted to compare those Brazilian mulatto women (which everyone finds exotic) to average Black women in the States...thats all

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just an opinion...

:dahell: do we have a direct link from st0rmfr0nt here?

You seem to have it reversed. Black people gave birth to every other race. Any feature you find attractive in white people was first seen in Africa among black people. Black women are far and away the best looking women of any race.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be honest, blacks and Asians are arguably the "ugliest" people on this planet...

Nature really didn't bless them with "good" features...Take away all the non-African genes in the American Black population, and 99% of these so called "black" dimes will not exist...
:what: when are negs coming back?

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

dapped :pachaha: