Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
OutKast may be a little too eclectic for Boosie....

Crazy that enough Boosie used to bump Dayton Family and E-40 though

"
Mane I remember all that when E-40 was jamming
everybody play B's and D's listening to that dayton family"

Boosie I Remember

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Very sure Boosie has been very smart with his money post-prison

Boosie been grinding more than his old partner Webbie.....

He's been doing mad shows on chitlin circuit, released a book which I brought, made 2 movies, and released over 10 albums, in addition to making many appearances on Vlad.

Meanwhile, Webbie at home getting drunk and high and what's crazy is that industry had all the cards set for Webbie too.

:francis::francis::francis:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Never really been a Boosie fan to tell you the truth. He's more known for clown shyt than actual music.

Nowadays, yeah but expect a hilarious but ignorant point of view from Boosie.

Even as a rapper, he's still Gutta.

Boosie still has a hood classic album too. Folks in Baltimore still play the hell outta Bad Azz

His new shyt is hit or miss.

Too bad Boosie got locked up in his prime too.

In 09, him and Gucci were getting mad play in the streets and u couldn't not onow anyone that had a burned CD of their stuff playing.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
What did Plies and Trick Daddy do?

Trick Daddy making cooking shows nowadays. He shouldn't have addressed Uncle Murda though. Murda ended up getting some free promo too.

That time where he told BW to get their shyt together was hilarious though

Plies is a IG comedian nowadays. If you're expecting to hear the thugged out, top goon, Ms. Pretty Puzzy, Plies...You're in the wrong era pimpin.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
nikkas still hating on the south in here I see smh

Ain't no one hating on the South... kill that noise.

Boosie is a God down South anyways. He has my support anyways since he called out that gump D. Wade.

I would think that the newer generation would appreciate Boosie though. I hear traces of old Boosie inside NBA YB(pause)

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
I think Andre 3000 is extremely talented.. outkast was amazing

but honestly until the internet was a thing, everyone around me thought Big Boi was easily the best of the duo, then the internet came and Andre is like top 5 rapper of all time :dwillhuh:
Really? nikkaz was saying Dre was the best before internet. You tripping homie.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
When I tell u I got family all thru ATL and they was so much on Big Boi I used to vouch FOR Andre 3K. Internet changed all that. They would make someone believe Dre carried the group and Big Boi was a scrub.
Yall in here tripping. Atlanta nikkaz was high on Dre from the jump. We fukked with big boi, but yall tripping if yall think it took the internet to make ppl say Dre was the gold standard of the duo. I'm talking real time shyt.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Watched the clip and lowkey agree with him. Kast are definitely on the goat list for groups, but I was never a fan of them nikkas like that.

and nikkas down here definitely fukked with Big Boi more although we saw them more as equals than anything. It wasn't like Mobb or DPG where most would say Prodigy n Kurupt were better than Hav n Daz. The internet definitely played a part in more people viewing Andre as better.

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
shyt me neither …. 3k the most overrated rapper ever
💯💯💯
In terms of skill, nope not overrated, In terms of classic verses, yup :yeshrug: buncha great songs/LPs but what has he really done “classically” when he wasn’t with Big Boi:jbhmm:????? Don’t start with “The Love Below” or his flute album :snoop:. And I loved “The Love Below” but being “different” doesn’t mean you’re great

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
tbh I didnt see the actual hood listen to Outkast till Rosa Parks (in Chicago)

Outkast always seemed to have that shea butter and/or hip hop head crowd

This here.
Elevators got play but Rosa Parks made it's way to the black folks that lived under the poverty line.

Outside of ATL, I would say.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
No hate.
Can someone explain to me why Boosie's opinion holds weight?
I remember he had one hit in the early 2000s doldrums of rap.
OutKast was making incredible music for a decade.