Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
I hate the way social media is exposing these old rappers (Boosie, Gillie, Plies, J Prince, Irv Gotti, The Game, Trick Daddy, etc.) as idiot loud talking goofballs.

S/O’s to the ones that remained solid without all the extra antics (Yayo, LL, Trick Trick, etc.)

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the way social media is exposing these old rappers (Boosie, Gillie, Plies, J Prince, Irv Gotti, The Game, Trick Daddy, etc.) as idiot loud talking goofballs.

S/O’s to the ones that remained solid without all the extra antics (Yayo, LL, Trick Trick, etc.)

What did Plies and Trick Daddy do?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
And I was never a fan of Boosie:yeshrug:
Opinions like a$$holes, etc.

Just because he make music in the same theoretical genre don't mean his opinion on that therein has any more merit to it than people give it.
Boosie would take 30 minutes to decipher a 3 minute track from either member of Outkast at their prime. His preferences really don't mean shyt to me

We know he ain't got good sense - he turned to twitter and pressed Rod Wave into falling back instead of just telling the lawyers 'sic' since it'd be the label that would have to pay, and then you help promote the shyt. More money it makes, more money you make without needing to get up off Vlad's couch.