Boosie says he was never a fan of Andre Three Thousand or Outkast, first Atlanta cat he ever bumped like that was Tip

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
You must have listened to Boosie when Loose As A Goose and Zoom were on the radio... all the gems are on his mixtapes and albums.

Boosie ran the streets, not the mainstream.

At least a couple folks u know had a burned CD in their car of Boosie, Webbie, Gucci, Plies, Shawty Lo, etc
Facts. Boosie had a big fan base in the mid to late 2000s

But let's say hypothetically he did only have 1 hit like Saint said, why would that invalidate his opinion?

If opinions were only respected on the basis of the person that expressed it had to have been a big star in the field they're speaking on, messageboards wouldn't exist.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Boosie is one of the worst rappers ever. I used to think his popularity was some kind of inside joke but when you peep the crowd that likes his music, you start to realize most of them are literally mentally disabled. Look at Boosie himself, you can’t tell me dude didn’t eat crayons and glue as a child.
Nah
Dude could actually rap back then

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yall in here tripping. Atlanta nikkaz was high on Dre from the jump. We fukked with big boi, but yall tripping if yall think it took the internet to make ppl say Dre was the gold standard of the duo. I'm talking real time shyt.
I’m just speaking my experience my bro I used to be in ATL every summer. All I’m saying is it’s not the way it is now where people disrespect Big Boi to big up Dre. Of course there was people of loved Dre more back then but I haven’t seen such a disparity until after OutKast stopped making music together ironically.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm from nyc so anything on the east coast I was rocking... wu-tang, jayz, nas, mobb deep, big pun, fat joe, biggie, LL, but see I have HEARD of outkast... i have NOT heard of boosie...:beli:
I’m born and raised in NYC and have def heard of Boosie I don’t really get what u tryna say here.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Y'all be listening to this boosie dude like that???:dahell:
He is to the most ignorant black people, what that Majorie Taylor racist is to the most ignorant cacs.

Stupid people listen to him for validation.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Really? nikkaz was saying Dre was the best before internet. You tripping homie.
Right lol. Like I get people are mad at the flute album and all that, but stop making up shyt. If Big Boi was supposed to have all this love like people say, his whole ass solo career would’ve been way bigger. Like people were thirsty for a 3000 album and were suuuuuper pissed about that album he dropped. Maybe if that love translated over to Big Boi shyt would be different for him. Big got all these albums where he’s straight up rapping. Vicious lies would’ve been an Outkast album if Dre rapped on it imo.. what a great album. Anyway…

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
First of all Salute to you for bumping Nas and Mobb..

Boosie was getting mad play up here in Baltimore. On the radio back in 2007, Wipe Me Down was in heavy rotation.

I know they had his tapes at every bootleg CD spot back then next to the Dipset, G-Unit, and D-Block.

He must have been too country for yall
These are facts. Folks here loved Boosie and has always had love for Louisiana rappers going back to No Limit

The thing that always amazed me tho was the love this city has for Memphis rappers. Way back in the mid 90s we were on NYs nuts 8ball and MJG were among the most popular groups around here