Boosie arrested by Feds after court appearance

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All the fentanyl and illegal criminals crossing the border in that area of the country and the Feds budget time and manpower for this unknown reason. Grand standing clout chasing! DJ V*** record is still in the win column.
The "feds" that deal with fentanyl, the "feds" that deal with illegal criminals crossing the border, and the "feds" that arrested boosie are all different "feds," so your concerns about the budget and manpower can be allayed

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Link to the source saying this is one of those times?
I don't think you'll have or make time to listen to this well researched audiobook but here's the info
Some jackazz at YT deleted part one.

Douglas Valentine The CIA as Organized Crime How Illegal Operations Corrupt America Prt 02 Audiobook​

Part 1 and 2 on another site and read by another voice actor.

“THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME” AUDIO BOOK BY DOUGLAS VALENTINE PT.1​

https://www.bytchute.com/video/38m4tFOFCzBN/

“THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME” AUDIO BOOK BY DOUGLAS VALENTINE PT.2​

https://www.bytchute.com/video/c2EDy8SGB1yo/

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
All the fentanyl and illegal criminals crossing the border in that area of the country and the Feds budget time and manpower for this unknown reason. Grand standing clout chasing! DJ V*** record is still in the win column.
:comeon:Boosie knew the law and broke it… as a convicted felon. Stop

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Damn man dude frail too got diabetes bad, beat cancer

Don’t wanna see dude locked up

Hope he can get out of it somehow

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
the shaderoom and tmz "We don't currently know the circumstances that led up to the arrest." we'll soon see how big the fed's cae is. remember, citizens in this country are innocent until proven guilty.
I’m talking about the fact He is a felon that got pulled over with 2 handguns. He knew better but didn’t give a fukk. Someone already stated it, but most likely state dropped it so feds could pick it up. The arrest was literally right after it got dropped lol. So yeah..And hopefully he not involved in some shyt deeper than that. Regardless of if he is or isn’t, he wouldn’t have even been in this situation if he didn’t break the law in the first place, unless it’s unrelated, but most likely is. I hate them peoples, but cmon bro. Dude been out here free a long time and clearly don’t take it seriously enough. Consequences. You talking about Feds got better stuff to do lol. This is what they do . Investigate criminal activity that breaks federal law. That’s what they doing now.. Rappers not immuned.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think you'll have or make time to listen to this well researched audiobook but here's the info
Some jackazz at YT deleted part one.

Douglas Valentine The CIA as Organized Crime How Illegal Operations Corrupt America Prt 02 Audiobook​

Part 1 and 2 on another site and read by another voice actor.

“THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME” AUDIO BOOK BY DOUGLAS VALENTINE PT.1​

“THE CIA AS ORGANIZED CRIME” AUDIO BOOK BY DOUGLAS VALENTINE PT.2​

So you're now saying you know that the CIA is involved in boosie's arrest? Otherwise I'm not sure what they'd have to do with fentanyl, illegal immigrants, or this.

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
oh yeah these guys are from 47th st crips or something close

all bad

they are throwing C's in the video and rocking gang colors

Never heard of these guys when I was putting in work at the trophy lounge 😀

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Damn man dude frail too got diabetes bad, beat cancer

Don’t wanna see dude locked up

Hope he can get out of it somehow
The prosecutors and DA don't care about your health status. There are guys locked up on dialysis or have terminal cancers. If you're lucky they will transfer you to a facility where you may get medical attention.