Boosie arrested by Feds after court appearance

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

I'm not helping no grown ass man that actively does shyt that can get you locked up.
Nobody wants hold "real nikkas" accountable for their actions in our community, it seems :smh:

Nah i get what you are saying. Of course he should be held accountable all im saying is a clown for always referring to these people as his friends when they arent. Im just saying he gotta stop claiming that

Its like the time when one of his guests told him someone he knew had died and his funeral was recent, Vlad was like "Oh his funeral was recently that was my friend too"

Wats wrong with you people. Boosie is not his homie. They both had an even exchange its business. Boosie just a stupid nikka and is happy that he was arrested cuz he will get props for doing his time. This is what he loves

LISTEN. What i said went over your head. Of course its business all im saying is Vlad is corny for always referring to these people as his friends

Thats my main issue with him. Referring to these people in different interviews as his friends when he knows they arent. Thats all im saying i didnt say Im defending Boosie

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he's too old for this :unimpressed:

but Bruen & Rahimi let him off the hook for some of the charges, only for adjacent charges to be applied