Boosie arrested by Feds after court appearance

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I thought he was entertaining up until that court appearance, boosie is dangerous. I thought someone his age with children would be a little bit more wiser than to promote the destructive street culture.
You thinking Boosie would be wiser than that….know what? Never mind.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Saw this coming, there was a heavy hitter gang prosecutor on the case, and it was a pull over in an active SD neighborhood, turned up two guns. There was already an active investigation into whoever was doing that shoot.

Feds picked it up, on a 922 is my guess, felon in possession of a firearm. Joint task force probably looking at those guys in Skyline, as part of some indictment or another.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this coming, there was a heavy hitter gang prosecutor on the case, and it was a pull over in an active SD neighborhood, turned up two guns. There was already an active investigation into whoever was doing that shoot.

Feds picked it up, on a 922 is my guess, felon in possession of a firearm. Joint task force probably looking at those guys in Skyline, as part of some indictment or another.
the problems that come with shooting videos/hanging out in the hood :snoop:. Was there someone else in the car to take the gun charge?

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
the problems that come with shooting videos/hanging out in the hood :snoop:. Was there someone else in the car to take the gun charge?

I'm from SD and I'm tied in to a lot, grew up not that far from where that happened

so my theory is that whoever hired Boosie to film the video/for the verse is a gang member (obviously) Skyline, which is a blood set, and either him or his backers are already under surveillance for drug trafficking, sex trafficking, fraud, shootings, weapons trafficking, something like that. All or almost all local SD artists are connected to gangs in Skyline/Lincoln or West Coast or 47th St. crips. and who knows if there is some other link between Boosie/the rappers besides the video, like drug trafficking to Louisiana.

those guys are all active criminals. when you watch those videos. Is that video online yet? I can point straight to the set if I watch it.

they knew Boosie would be there and picked him up, after the video shoot, charged him in state court, and then the Feds are stepping in. It could just be the US Attorneys Office wants the fame, but Boosie really a nobody to them, besides Vlad and instagram, no one knows him as a famous rapper.

This happened to my homies uncle, except it was a drug case. Ended up being tied to a major indictment, a few months later.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
They’re just bringing him in to discuss what ignorant shyt he’s gonna talk about on Vlad next month.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm from SD and I'm tied in to a lot, grew up not that far from where that happened

so my theory is that whoever hired Boosie to film the video/for the verse is a gang member (obviously) Skyline, which is a blood set, and either him or his backers are already under surveillance for drug trafficking, sex trafficking, fraud, shootings, weapons trafficking, something like that. All or almost all local SD artists are connected to gangs in Skyline/Lincoln or West Coast or 47th St. crips. and who knows if there is some other link between Boosie/the rappers besides the video, like drug trafficking to Louisiana.

those guys are all active criminals. when you watch those videos. Is that video online yet? I can point straight to the set if I watch it.

they knew Boosie would be there and picked him up, after the video shoot, charged him in state court, and then the Feds are stepping in. It could just be the US Attorneys Office wants the fame, but Boosie really a nobody to them, besides Vlad and instagram, no one knows him as a famous rapper.

This happened to my homies uncle, except it was a drug case. Ended up being tied to a major indictment, a few months later.
The man beat a death sentence. If he still out here moving reckless, that shyt is on him and he is stupid as fukk. It’s funny he was beefing with Tip and now he going thru the same shyt he did, fukking up when you got a second chance.

I hope he beats the charges and stay out the motherfukking streets. I see why he was on the breakfast club talking about how he goes to church now and is changing his life. PR stunt. But with his money I assume he knew feds charges were coming beforehand that’s why he didn’t comment on it at the Breakfast Club except to say he had a diabetic attack and the SDPD officer helped save his life.