Boosie arrested by Feds after court appearance

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The man beat a death sentence. If he still out here moving reckless, that shyt is on him and he is stupid as fukk. It’s funny he was beefing with Tip and now he going thru the same shyt he did, fukking up when you got a second chance.

I hope he beats the charges and stay out the motherfukking streets. I see why he was on the breakfast club talking about how he goes to church now and is changing his life. PR stunt. But with his money I assume he knew feds charges were coming beforehand that’s why he didn’t comment on it at the Breakfast Club except to say he had a diabetic attack and the SDPD officer helped save his life.

Lot of guys are street smart, but just don't know the behind the scenes moves, but some do. As soon as it happened, I saw this. The DA who handled his first appearance isn't like some rookie, doing a simple gun possession case. He's a gang prosector who does gang homicides. Something is going on.

He will plead guilty or be convicted at a jury trial, there's no way out of this for him.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Lot of guys are street smart, but just don't know the behind the scenes moves, but some do. As soon as it happened, I saw this. The DA who handled his first appearance isn't like some rookie, doing a simple gun possession case. He's a gang prosector who does gang homicides. Something is going on.

He will plead guilty or be convicted at a jury trial, there's no way out of this for him.
Just speculating, but how much time do you think he’s facing?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just speculating, but how much time do you think he’s facing?

He has a bad record, but mostly that's 10 years old plus, I think criminal history longer than 10 years doesn't factor in, but maybe I am wrong.

If this is just the gun charge, no more than 60 months on the high end, maybe 18 months on the low. But, I think there's an indictment coming soon.

SD is tough on crime, they want the streets safe and clean, and these guys who do those videos in the hood, are generators of violence and gang activity, that's not some 90's era hard on crime nonsense, that's just real.

So, the biggest tool for cleaning out those areas is concentrated police work at a county/state level on gang homicides, and on the federal level, it's sweeping indictments that target like 50 people. There was a big one in Skyline in 2016, meth, PCP trafficking. Indicted maybe 40 people. There was another in 2017 that was like 47th street, maybe 35 people. That was crack/cocaine/meth/PCP/heroin. They did two RICOS targeting gang affiliated sex trafficking in 2013 and 2014.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There may even be a press release

"Former Louisiana rap artist charged with felon in possession of a firearm"

"We will use all our resources combined to combat gang violence, we will not allow gang members to act with impunity in our communities, and use irrelvent has been rap artists to promote their violence and criminal activities"

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
oh yeah these guys are from 47th st crips or something close