maxresdefault.jpg
Weird-bum.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice Vlad calls all these dudes his so called "friends" but when shyt hits the fan, he posts no bail money, sends no letters, nothing for their commissary. Dont ask to support them in court

All he gonna do for Boosie is post Youtube Flashbacks and tell a random guest how one of his homies Boosie is locked up now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Notice Vlad calls all these dudes his so called "friends" but when shyt hits the fan, he posts no bail money, sends no letters, nothing for their commissary. Dont ask to support them in court

All he gonna do for Boosie is post Youtube Flashbacks and tell a random guest how one of his homies Boosie is locked up now
It's business, Boosie promotes his brand and Vlad uses him to do the same. Nothing more, nothing less.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
So this is why he apologized to his kids on Twitter.

I hope he didn’t fukk up somewhere. I got family in the feds. I don’t wish that on no one. :francis:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The prosecutors and DA don't care about your health status. There are guys locked up on dialysis or have terminal cancers. If you're lucky they will transfer you to a facility where you may get medical attention.

I’m familiar with the law, I know they don’t care

I’m just saying

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope this is not big

it could be with the feds in it

with boosie no talking rule he will do big time behind protecting someone his kids will suffer

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Feds going to make him do a Pro-Pride PSA for the month of June as part of a deal. We already know how Biden gang gets down.

:hubie:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feds going to make him do a Pro-Pride PSA for the month of June as part of a deal. We already know how Biden gang gets down.

:hubie:
How about focus on what boosie might have did

Not some made up fairy tale

That man have kids and a career

If he broke some law it’s a issue let’s start there