Boosie arrested by Feds after court appearance

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm saying there's a bigger picture to evaluate. The author Douglas Valentine covered Blacks getting busted at the street level for B.S. By your question and response I know you didn't even take the time to listen to at least 10-15 minutes of part 2 of the audiobook. I supplied the researched and published info for you.

As far as illegals and drugs, Freeway Ricky Ross connect were Central Americans as an example.
Author Gary Webb covered the subject in detail

"
The lede of the first article set out the series' basic claims: "For the better part of a decade, a San Francisco Bay Area drug ring sold tons of cocaine to the Crips and Bloods street gangs of Los Angeles and funneled millions in drug profits to a Latin American guerrilla army run by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency." This drug ring "opened the first pipeline between Colombia's cocaine cartels and the black neighborhoods of Los Angeles" and, as a result, "The cocaine that flooded in helped spark a crack explosion in urban America."[23]

To show this, the series focused on three men: Ricky Ross, Oscar Danilo Blandón, and Norwin Meneses. Ross was a major drug dealer in Los Angeles. Blandón and Meneses were Nicaraguans who smuggled drugs into the U.S. and supplied dealers like Ross. After introducing the three, the first article discussed primarily Blandón and Meneses, and their relationship with the Contras and the CIA. Much of the article highlighted the failure of law enforcement agencies to successfully prosecute them and stated that this was largely due to their Contra and CIA connections."
None of what you're saying has anything to do with this particular case. Your original post was just dap fishing, and now you're writing essays and posting full audio books to try to build some point, when you could've just said some basic internet shyt like, "fukk 12," and you would've gotten your daps.

Yeah man, everyone knows the cia is evil, and law enforcement does shady shyt. What does that have to do with your original post, which was how their budget and manpower were being allocated improperly? Nothing.

You don't know how many people they sent to pick him up, or what the charges are, so you shouldn't have said what you said, but I'll bet you're gonna quadruple down even though you know you're talking out of your ass.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
None of what you're saying has anything to do with this particular case. Your original post was just dap fishing, and now you're writing essays and posting full audio books to try to build some point, when you could've just said some basic internet shyt like, "fukk 12," and you would've gotten your daps.

Yeah man, everyone knows the cia is evil, and law enforcement does shady shyt. What does that have to do with your original post, which was how their budget and manpower were being allocated improperly? Nothing.

You don't know how many people they sent to pick him up, or what the charges are, so you shouldn't have said what you said, but I'll bet you're gonna quadruple down even though you know you're talking out of your ass.
The older I get the more I become anti jail and anti law enforcement and i think the whole shyt should be destroyed and rebuilt but lets be real here. Boosie is a guy that feels like he's got to prove how street and real he is knowing damn well he's not supposed to have a weapon on him and in all places cali. He might have gotten a slap on the wrist if this was south but it ain't :manny:. Not spitting some revolutionary essays over boosie.

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The older I get the more I become anti jail and anti law enforcement and i think the whole shyt should be destroyed and rebuilt but lets be real here. Boosie is a guy that feels like he's got to prove how street and real he is knowing damn well he's not supposed to have a weapon on him and in all places cali. He might have gotten a slap on the risk if this was south but it ain't :manny:. Not spitting some revolutionary essays over boosie.
I've never listened to him rap or speak, but pretty much everything I read about him on here is him doing dumb shyt. I couldn't see myself typing that many words to defend him, especially without knowing the facts of the case.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you are a c00n
I love how you going to call me a c00n yet boosie was having a conversation with a black man talking about the concerns of his people that are valid points. I would understand if he was having the conversation with a white man about this but he wasn’t. You hear nikkaz talk about what boosie was talking about in the video on this site all the time. On how we need to do better and hold ourselves accountable on the bullshyt we do each other in the community and you want to call nikkaz c00ns. All in all whites still don’t kill blacks at the same rate we kill each other. I wish it was different but facts are facts.

:yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You’re a felon. Riding around with guns out of state. Then you go on podcasts bragging about it.

These dudes are so caught up in being celebrities online and go on this podcasts to dry snitch man’s humble brag, soaking up all the ass kissing and flowers these podcasters give them to the point they lose touch with reality.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The local coverage kind of indicated there was "another legal issue", if slo, that means the indictment is coming down today or tomorrow.
He's also not going to slide on the gun charge, but the feds will fold that into the indictment.

Directly after the dismissal, Hatch was taken into custody by federal agents on another legal issue.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

I'm done, you win, take this dap! 😃