Boko Haram...........

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
That's because every single bad thing that happens in the world is caused by American government and intelligence as well as their partners in the British and Israeli Intelligence. Get your head out the sand cause when they are done fukking the rest of the world over they are gonna turn to you.

Why is there a Church to begin with then? Are the true Christians those who do not listen to priests, pastors, etc...?:leostare:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
............................................................................................................

1396743948578.gif

ThaGB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eng, UK
Surely this is a joke. Let me tell you something, Africa is so disorganised that the West can essentially waltz right in and create deals where they benefit more from African resources, than Africans do. They don't need to cover it up with a war. This site has very nice users but honestly some of your views...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Surely this is a joke. Let me tell you something, Africa is so disorganised that the West can essentially waltz right in and create deals where they benefit more from African resources, than Africans do. They don't need to cover it up with a war. This site has very nice users but honestly some of your views...

Depends on the country and Nigeria is not a country to get fukked over in a deal.