Boko Haram...........

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
some Muslims deserve it. They are barbarians.

That's how the uncivilized must be treated. Islam has created hell on earth in may places.
A cancer to world peace.

there are a lot of innocent people dying in those drone strikes, and these people are not barbarians, they are ordinary people trying to survive in a war torn country.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Christians are not out here kidnapping women and forcing them into Christianity

:russ: stop it breh, I can't breathe :mjlol:

We gonna sit here and pretend that. Christianity didn't play a huge part of colonizing Africa to be strap for it's resources. We gonna see here and pretend that mercs werent hired my many christian african countries to wipe out other tribes that didnt convert. I mean come on breh, you had africans eating each other so the they can the powers of Christ to convert non believers.

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Another smart dumb nikka.

The problem here is c00n Africans bowing to the God of sand nikkas.

They call you nikkas "abeed" look it up

I don't support Africans aligning themselves with Arabs on any level due to their racist ideology. I'm mainly talking about the up coming invasion into Africa by the west.America in Africa is a bad deal. Africans need to fight their own battles without these devils interfering.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't support Africans aligning themselves with Arabs on any level due to their racist ideology. I'm mainly talking about the up coming invasion into Africa by the west.America in Africa is a bad deal. Africans need to fight their own battles without these devils interfering.
the Islamic fanatics are getting outside help. The Nigerian government cannot do it alone.
These people are willing to do anything in the name of a God introduced to them by people who still call black people slaves(abeed).

They have no dignity for their own lives by following that religion, what makes you think they care if they live or die?
That's why I support dictators keeping these fukkboys in check.

When Nigeria had dictator called Abacha...these fools knew not to misbehave because he wouldn't hesitate to send his goons after them.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Did you say slavery was a blessing to black people because it introduced us to Jesus?

Are you even Black?
I wasn't blunt like that but I said without slavery blacks wouldn't know about Jesus.
Which is the truth.

You are asking a second generation Ghanaian if he is black :dahell:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Gotta understand these devils are the ones that cause the problems in the first place. Neo-colonization is the main reason why you still have white soldiers on black land, keep the peace, while also raping and killing the people around them.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I wasn't blunt like that but I said without slavery blacks wouldn't know about Jesus.
Which is the truth.

You are asking a second generation Ghanaian if he is black :dahell:

what did we know about before we knew about Jesus then, and how is Jesus better than whatever we practiced prior to being FORCED into Christianity and White Jesus?

:patrice:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
what did we know about before we knew about Jesus then, and how is Jesus better than whatever we practiced prior to being FORCED into Christianity and White Jesus?

:patrice:
You can pick whatever religion you like, the question here is what is the root cause of the Boko Haram nonsense