Boko Haram...........

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think you guys may be a lil paranoid about this BUT if your theory is correct I still dont think much with change. Black people cant be treated any worse in modern America than we already are. We are at the bottom of the totem pole in this country, some muslim extremists wont change that. Difference between us and middle easterns is that they werent used to being treated like shyt until 9/11.

as bad as things currently are, they can get much worse.

if Boko Haram attacks here in America, average Black people will get that post 9/11 muslim "islamophobia" treatment.

"how do we tell the Nigerian terrorists apart from regular African Americans???"

:merchant:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is on point; there are things that state dpt does that are good but they can never receive recognition for. Then, we have things that are not to advance other agenda.

This is not about the girls, actions like this is no stranger to that country. I think this has everything to do with natural resources & China's growing influence in Africa. Obviously, us in the west should want to have a bigger influence than China over there. China/Russia challenges the west at every angle, we are and have actively been at cyber war w/China amongst other things.

We really should push for diplomacy with both China & Russia b/c it don't matter how many nuc's you got; it only take 1 & nobody wants to be on the receiving end of 1. US is a military giant but the Russians and Chinese can compete too....let's not go to war for global bankers

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN COMMITTING ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NIGERIAN POPULACE SINCE 2002, BROTHER! THEY'VE KILLED CLOSE TO 10,000 PEOPLE SINCE THAT YEAR, DUDE! THEY DIDN'T SPRING UP OUT OF NOWHERE RECENTLY, MEAN GENE! SO YES, IT ACTUALLY IS A COINCIDENCE, BROTHER!

And NOW the US wants to get involved? :mjpls:

If the US really cared about justice & the rights of all mankind, why the hell are they supporting Israel occupy Palestine? :mjpls:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I don't believe that the U.S. government gets involved in ANYTHING unless it benefits (or will benefit) them in some way.

To say THAT, is one thing.

But to see over 200 girls get kidnapped by a reported Islamic militant group, and someone's first thought is "the U.S. is behind it"? Come on, now :comeon:

And there ARE nikkas on here that are suggesting/outright claiming that stupid shyt :snoop:. News flash: the U.S. ain't the only group on this planet who has an agenda, and does shady shyt. Not everything is a damn U.S. conspiracy. Not everything is orchestrated by the CIA.

The US is a puppet for the powers that be, you ain't know about the 13 bloodlines breh? :mjpls:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
This the same stuff that happened to the Moorish Dynasty Arab clerics came in and caused fanaticism later on.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
In light of all the Boko Haram talk about kidnapping little girls and denying them education and the like. I do not support these evil and hateful acts against women!!! The Ancient African Moors who went into Spain and brought light to Europe were not about that. The excerpt for this old book shows the liberality of how the Moors under original Islam treated there Women.

10337714_1449527585292476_8158791714755737851_n.jpg

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Thread is on point; there are things that state dpt does that are good but they can never receive recognition for. Then, we have things that are not to advance other agenda.

This is not about the girls, actions like this is no stranger to that country. I think this has everything to do with natural resources & China's growing influence in Africa. Obviously, us in the west should want to have a bigger influence than China over there. China/Russia challenges the west at every angle, we are and have actively been at cyber war w/China amongst other things.

We really should push for diplomacy with both China & Russia b/c it don't matter how many nuc's you got; it only take 1 & nobody wants to be on the receiving end of 1. US is a military giant but the Russians and Chinese can compete too....let's not go to war for global bankers

obama-putin-01.jpg

obama-putin-phone-call.jpg