Boko Haram...........

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't blunt like that but I said without slavery blacks wouldn't know about Jesus.
Which is the truth.

You are asking a second generation Ghanaian if he is black :dahell:

Would that have been a bad thing that we didn't know shyt about Jesus?

The fact that the bible (which belongs to the original people of the land that's now called Israel) was used to gain momentum in European Countries to start slavery of black people. What fukks me up the most is clearly y'all were lucky enough not to get caught up in the fukery getting captured/sold and was able to keep your traditions, meanwhile we had to endure being conditioned under the guise of Jesus so we wouldnt kill any more slave owners. But yall willing gave up what made Africa so great in my opinion just to pray to a blue eyed white hippie guy :what: and whats more stupid Africa has it's own version of Christianity with is much more coherent then the cac verison and yall ignore it.

:wow: c00nery

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:snoop: Goodnight y'all. .
At first I was like "Damn thread put her to sleep:dwillhuh: what happened"

Then I read the thread. :snoop:
Morgan-Freeman-Leaves-Table-with-Food.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
funny how new age africans have the same mind set of old southern blacks...makes you wonder

it damn sure isn't just a coincidence either, we're so conditioned as a people that we're in complete denial of it even when someone tries to show us the proof. it's like classic Stockholm Syndrome.

:snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You got to ask yourself. With all the people missing in the world, the wars in syria, the conflict in the ukraine, the conflict in the Sudan, why does the white man care about missing black girls in Nigeria from a separatist leader who popped up outta nowhere armed to the teeth with weapons and t3rr0r1st training. They're obviously plotting on the oil.

Cacs.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You got to ask yourself. With all the people missing in the world, the wars in syria, the conflict in the ukraine, the conflict in the Sudan, why does the white man care about missing black girls in Nigeria from a separatist leader who popped up outta nowhere armed to the teeth with weapons and t3rr0r1st training. They're obviously plotting on the oil.

Cacs.

this is what I keep trying to explain to Black people right here in America, but they don't fukking get it, all of a sudden we're concerned about 200 missing girls on the other side of the planet, meanwhile, 64,000 Black women are missing right here at home and there's not a fukking peep about it let alone a hashtag.

The faces of the forgotten: Heartbreaking plight of the 64,000 black women missing across America... as the country turns a blind eye

A renewed campaign to highlight hundreds of missing African-American women has been launched amid ongoing criticism that less attention is given to their cases by authorities and the media.

According to the National Crime Information Center, nearly 40 per cent of those who have disappeared, often in suspicious circumstances, are black. However critics allege that public attention mainly focuses on white women who have vanished.

According to the Black And Missing Foundation, most women disappear in the states of New York, Georgia, North Carolina, Maryland and Florida.

Read more: The shocking - and forgotten - toll of missing black women across the U.S. | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2088428-0F85693700000578-29_634x481.jpg

Startling: A total of 273,985 minorities were reported missing in the United States, according to the FBI in 2010 - this is the percentage breakdown based on race

Read more: The shocking - and forgotten - toll of missing black women across the U.S. | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I wasn't blunt like that but I said without slavery blacks wouldn't know about Jesus.
Which is the truth.

You are asking a second generation Ghanaian if he is black :dahell:

We could of found Jesus without being enslaved.

Besides, what makes you think Christianity is any better than the other religions out there.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
this is what I keep trying to explain to Black people right here in America, but they don't fukking get it, all of a sudden we're concerned about 200 missing girls on the other side of the planet, meanwhile, 64,000 Black women are missing right here at home and there's not a fukking peep about it let alone a hashtag.
White people like to come across as heroes for causes that they feel zero effects of. They hear the news they see the solution, USA USA, and then that nation gets fukked.

Either take the US help or get shamed in western newspapers for not being able to act on missing potentially losing contracts and business.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Kidnapping is a CIA set up in order to set the stage for further invasions into African countries under the pretext of fighting Islamic extremism.

This will open the floodgates for western wars in many African countries only to further exploit Africa resources.

Prepare yourself to see western powers occupying African countries. Arab fundamentalism was their main concern during the early 2000's but now western powers are beginning to look at Black African fundamentalism as a precursor to invade the motherland.

What America doesn't know is that any interference in African countries by western powers could cause an insurgency inside America.

lol

tell us more about this unprecedented shyt you have envisioned....western powers occupying Africa? :ohhh:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
lol
tell us more about this unprecedented shyt you have envisioned....western powers occupying Africa? :ohhh:

Under the pretext of fighting radical muslims you will see invasions of different African countries.

Cacs.

That's my whole point which is why I think this is the beginning of many wars in Africa by the west.

They will say its to fight radical islam while they steal the resources and kill thousands of Africans in the process.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Christians are not out here kidnapping women and forcing them into Christianity

you my mans a hunnid grand boyboy belee dat

but you can't be serious :dead: how do you think Christianity became the most prominent religion on earth? handing out pamphlets?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's my whole point which is why I think this is the beginning of many wars in Africa by the west.

Do Somalia and Libya ring a bell? Do you have the slightest grasp of African history?

And China is not going to let the West fukk their trade and infrastructure up.