Boko Haram...........

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They already have CIA and military bases spread out through Africa. They don't need to invade and occupy Nigeria to have a strategic advantage.

But sending over those advisers and resources is obviously an imperialistic ploy. They should just leave those girls to a life of rape and torture, I'm sure the Nigerian government would work relentlessly to find them themselves. :mjlol:

The whole #BringBackOurGirls campaign is lame though.:rudy:

/thread

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't blunt like that but I said without slavery blacks wouldn't know about Jesus.
Which is the truth.

You are asking a second generation Ghanaian if he is black :dahell:

that is ignorant, if you read the bible you would knwo that Phillip baptized the Ethiopian eunich and back then Ethiopia and/or Sudan stretched from Axum to Mali and Ghana.

I hate to read ignorance like this.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Lemme put ya'll nikkas on game....

About a month ago, nigeria became africa's largest economy & has recently been doing trade with China,

Naijas are becoming cray cray with this oil production :ohlawd:

Nigeria becomes Africa's largest economy - Africa - Al Jazeera English

Within a couple of months this whole Boko Haram thing comes up & the US wants to rush to nigeria's aid :wtb:

Coincidence? :mjpls:

ThaGB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eng, UK
Lemme put ya'll nikkas on game....

About a month ago, nigeria became africa's largest economy & has recently been doing trade with China,

Naijas are becoming cray cray with this oil production :ohlawd:

Nigeria becomes Africa's largest economy - Africa - Al Jazeera English

Within a couple of months this whole Boko Haram thing comes up & the US wants to rush to nigeria's aid :wtb:

Coincidence? :mjpls:

Its been known for ages that Nigeria has oil, its not like America found out when the general public did. I can't believe you guys aren't joking lol.

BocaRear

Daps
Its been known for ages that Nigeria has oil, its not like America found out when the general public did. I can't believe you guys aren't joking lol.

My apologies agent ThaGB :sas1: I didn't mean to unravel your disinformation

ThaGB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eng, UK
Yes, let's make light of the US deceiving the world with this bs false flag :sas2:

I'm not making light of anything, friend.

How about you all explain the actual deaths Boko Haram has caused, I know Americans like conspiracy theories but go to the Nigerian families of those killed in attacks like the bomb blast and tell them its all a conspiracy. No disrespect but alot of you guys talk alot about Africa, do you really care? How many times have you guys been?

BocaRear

Daps

How about you all explain the actual deaths Boko Haram has caused, I know Americans like conspiracy theories but go to the Nigerian families of those killed in attacks like the bomb blast and tell them its all a conspiracy. No disrespect but alot of you guys talk alot about Africa, do you really care? How many times have you guys been?

I'm east african :mjpls:

You think Boko Haram & all these "terrorist" groups that are in places where there's lots of oil as merely a coincidence? :usure:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

when will America come to the aid of the 60,000 missing Black women in America, do we only care about missing women if terrorists capture them?

:lupe:

ThaGB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eng, UK
I'm east african :mjpls:

You think Boko Haram & all these "terrorist" groups that are in places where there's lots of oil as merely a coincidence? :usure:

Lol yep and Nigeria is West African (I know you know but you get my drift there).

Do you know abit about Nigeria's history and the ostracisation of Northerners? Compare Nigeria to other West African countries that have a significant Muslim population and look at the differences. I'll answer your question though, I can't speak for every African country but Nigeria's case doesn't seem like a conspiracy and I stand by that. Let me ask you now, who do you think killed those 50 or so Nigerian boys in their school? Who set off that bomb explosion? And do Muslims in Nigeria not feel alienated in the north?