Boko Haram...........

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
when will America come to the aid of the 60,000 missing Black women in America, do we only care about missing women if terrorists capture them?

:lupe:

Thats weak :comeon:

1 incident by the actions of 1 group compared to

10s of thousands of incidents, by 10s of thousands of criminals, over MULTIPLE decades :upsetfavre:

ThaGB

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Eng, UK
why is America concerned about 200 missing girls in Nigeria, and completely silent about 60,000 missing in America?

are Nigerian girls more important?

:lupe:

Like I said, ask your government. Can you not distinguish between the two scenarios, anyhow?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Lol yep and Nigeria is West African (I know you know but you get my drift there).

Do you know abit about Nigeria's history and the ostracisation of Northerners? Compare Nigeria to other West African countries that have a significant Muslim population and look at the differences. I'll answer your question though, I can't speak for every African country but Nigeria's case doesn't seem like a conspiracy and I stand by that. Let me ask you now, who do you think killed those 50 or so Nigerian boys in their school? Who set off that bomb explosion? And do Muslims in Nigeria not feel alienated in the north?

Mercenaries paid for by the powers that be:mjpls:

Even if the scenario isn't staged, there's more to this story than saving 200 black girls :usure:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you telling me you really think the US getting involved out of the goodness of their heart? :mjpls:

I was thinking like you but it makes no sense.

US just wants to keep oil out of the hands of guerrilla groups so Shell and BP can continue their operations.

US won't attempt to occupy Nigeria because China/Russia would have a HUGE issue with that.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I was thinking like you but it makes no sense.

US just wants to keep oil out of the hands of guerrilla groups so Shell and BP can continue their operations.

US won't attempt to occupy Nigeria because China/Russia would have a HUGE issue with that.

:patrice:

you got a point, Nigeria + China been doing a lotta business as of late.

I feel like the US is up to something tho, some shyt we ain't know or shyt that I'm too lazy to research :wow:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I said all I needed to in the Nigerian Wargames thread in HL.

I'll just say this...if the US attacks Nigeria...I'm officially done with this country cause I got family there.

Daps
Reppin
VOID

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Lemme put ya'll nikkas on game....

About a month ago, nigeria became africa's largest economy & has recently been doing trade with China,

Naijas are becoming cray cray with this oil production :ohlawd:

Nigeria becomes Africa's largest economy - Africa - Al Jazeera English

Within a couple of months this whole Boko Haram thing comes up & the US wants to rush to nigeria's aid :wtb:

Coincidence? :mjpls:
BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN COMMITTING ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE NIGERIAN POPULACE SINCE 2002, BROTHER! THEY'VE KILLED CLOSE TO 10,000 PEOPLE SINCE THAT YEAR, DUDE! THEY DIDN'T SPRING UP OUT OF NOWHERE RECENTLY, MEAN GENE! SO YES, IT ACTUALLY IS A COINCIDENCE, BROTHER!

Daps
you telling me you really think the US getting involved out of the goodness of their heart? :mjpls:

I don't believe that the U.S. government gets involved in ANYTHING unless it benefits (or will benefit) them in some way.

To say THAT, is one thing.

But to see over 200 girls get kidnapped by a reported Islamic militant group, and someone's first thought is "the U.S. is behind it"? Come on, now :comeon:

And there ARE nikkas on here that are suggesting/outright claiming that stupid shyt :snoop:. News flash: the U.S. ain't the only group on this planet who has an agenda, and does shady shyt. Not everything is a damn U.S. conspiracy. Not everything is orchestrated by the CIA.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
I think you guys may be a lil paranoid about this BUT if your theory is correct I still dont think much with change. Black people cant be treated any worse in modern America than we already are. We are at the bottom of the totem pole in this country, some muslim extremists wont change that. Difference between us and middle easterns is that they werent used to being treated like shyt until 9/11.