BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Harris can choose to lay up with a white man, but it’s a problem when Black people choose to vote for one?

:mjlol:
What did the white man people want to vote for say?:jbhmm:if you are going to ask a hypothetical, include all context.

How is Kamala Harris husband going to affect the country vs the white man “black people choose to vote for”?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
thank you for being honest my non fba friend

yes shes better then someone who has been a fixture in black american culture since she was a child. The fake "im going to tell human resources" indo jamaican is much better
well, yeah.

Kamala has put thugs in jail and help keep black bay area streets safe

what has Janet done for black people?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Ethnically, no, Harris is not Black American.

That being said, yes she is a half Black, half East Indian woman running for President vs Trump.

I don’t want MAGA in the White House so…

Yea, I’m voting for Harris. :manny:

No matter what ppl’s gripes are, shyt will be WORSE under Trump, and that’s where the buck stops.

If this were Harris vs Romney, McCain or Jeb Bush or something we could have some real discussions here. But that isn’t the case. We have a man who is literally being supported by open white supremacists who will do even more damage to the fabric of this nation through the court systems if he is re-elected.

I don’t need to watch the world burn.
the world is going to burn for us when the democrats initiate operation:Buffer class

And all that saving democracy gets thrown in the bushes on our end

they literally are enacting humiliation rituals as it pertains to black men.