BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
they are literally playing to your smart dumb dodo bird blanket blackness mindstate. And parading around ambiguous almost black types, while completely avoiding your ethno-lineage. Then banking on you being dumb enough to think that's good enough
What difference does your “ethno-lineage” make in your life other than parroting quasi 1800s bunk cac science with a melanated paint job?

The same logic that you’re using is the same logic cacs used to justify slavery, eugenics and the holocaust

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
On the contrary you are on the wrong side of history as usual. dikk riding while talking about ankle grabbing. I can 100% guarantee you that the Black men of maga will go down in history as the biggest dummies of all time. Nobody even need wait on it.

Y'all daft mofos are lost delusional and your party is getting bolder by the day to tell you in your face they don't respect you. @TripleAgent got jumped by his fellow maga cacs recently. All you been for a decade is useful idiots. The dude Trump was talking about when he said my African American.
never been on the wrong side of history

you were one of the victims that called out for cosplaying even before this whole fba/ados shyt popped off. So your in your feelings

Coli there was a time when 90% of this board was "african american"

this is one of those people

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
What difference does your “ethno-lineage” make in your life other than parroting quasi 1800s bunk cac science with a melanated paint job?

The same logic that you’re using is the same logic cacs used to justify slavery, eugenics and the holocaust
if you have to even ask this question

whats your lineage btw?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I'm really confused because OP sounds like he talking about himself.... A cucked shill both sides tight rope walking, alternative facts serving, maga stepping bullshyt fetching goof

Crashing out over Kamala's race at 4a.m. :laff:

Strong beautiful BLACK woman got buffoons fuming. I wish I could go back to the 80's and listen to Pac in her dorm room. :takedat:
i missed this

strong beautiful black woman - who was raised by an indian mother and spent her formative years in canada. I can see why a cosplayer like you fukks with her

its standard mode of operation

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This thread is nothing but propaganda for donald trump and the racist right wing, every sane black person should be supporting and voting for harris against a racist bigot and white supremacist like donald trump. This same man wanted innocent black children in new york to get capital punishment for a crime they never committed and even after they were found innocent by the law never apologized to show the basic humanity. He discriminated against black people in his housing complex and was sued by the US federal government, there is no excuse to support trump. This thread is propaganda
Stfu man....you fukking Imbecile

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
they are literally playing to your smart dumb dodo bird blanket blackness mindstate. And parading around ambiguous almost black types, while completely avoiding your ethno-lineage. Then banking on you being dumb enough to think that's good enough
Good enough for what? To run against a racist piece of shyt? If that’s what you’re referring to, then I’ll take it.

You’re acting like there’s an “FBA” candidate we’re ignoring. Why is this discussion about her race?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ethnically, no, Harris is not Black American.

That being said, yes she is a half Black, half East Indian woman running for President vs Trump.

I don’t want MAGA in the White House so…

Yea, I’m voting for Harris. :manny:

No matter what ppl’s gripes are, shyt will be WORSE under Trump, and that’s where the buck stops.

If this were Harris vs Romney, McCain or Jeb Bush or something we could have some real discussions here. But that isn’t the case. We have a man who is literally being supported by open white supremacists who will do even more damage to the fabric of this nation through the court systems if he is re-elected.

I don’t need to watch the world burn.