BLUE MAGA-Black men are the most embarrassing in the modern age

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Kamala sees herself....................... and has no problem seeing a asian as shes already pointed out

shes not of fba/ados origin so whatever "blackness" she has doesn't matter to most of the "black' population here in this country

If your from the midwest,west coast or the south how does being of jamaican and indian descent relevant to any of them?

Mind u im from nyc. I see kamalas. But outside of that her background is not relevant to my people at large

Breh, I'm saying this as clearly as I possibly can:

Her blackness isn't an issue for me. Positive or negative.

I'm worried about the courts, I'm worried about more social programs, I'm worried about her plans to ensure more homes being built, etc.

Her blackness means nothing in the face of all that.

She's a politician before she's anything else so her blackness or whatever she claims is merely social currency she's working to spend to get into the Oval office.

That's why this laser focus on her blackness from your ilk confuses me and has for months.

If she was your cousin from South Carolina, what you expect her to do the White House up like Kwanzaa next December?

She wouldn't, because she's a politician and this nation would riot if the White House celebrated that way, instead of Santa and Christmas trees.

Igaf if she was FBA down to her socks or green like a Lava lamp, i want her to win because Trump's playbook isn't what I want to see in my future.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You sound like a st0rmfr0nt white supremacist, you just control H’ed the cac race science with charlatan “FBA” race science
bro just admit you never took the idea of ethnicity and lineage seriously. You are a grown ass man just happy to be "regular black"
And your crashing out over a indo-jamaican bedwench

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Kamala sees herself....................... and has no problem seeing a asian as shes already pointed out

shes not of fba/ados origin so whatever "blackness" she has doesn't matter to most of the "black' population here in this country

If your from the midwest,west coast or the south how does being of jamaican and indian descent relevant to any of them?

Mind u im from nyc. I see kamalas. But outside of that her background is not relevant to my people at large

Her being of Jamaican/Indian descent doesn't mean she can't be President. Have you heard anything she's said? She doesn't care if you're dem or repub she wants to help people. It doesn't matter if you vote for her or not she will still feel your pain and work to try to fix it.

She isn't looking to take away fundamental human rights or take the country back to the 1850s, she is looking forward and trying to make people's lives a little more enjoyable.

So you would deny that just because she is of Jamaican and Indian descent?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
bro just admit you never took the idea of ethnicity and lineage seriously. You are a grown ass man just happy to be "regular black"
And your crashing out over a indo-jamaican bedwench
Yes you’re right because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter and it’s cac divisive hogwash logic

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Breh, I'm saying this as clearly as I possibly can:

Her blackness isn't an issue for me. Positive or negative.

I'm worried about the courts, I'm worried about more social programs, I'm worried about her plans to ensure more homes being built, etc.

Her blackness means nothing in the face of all that.

She's a politician before she's anything else so her blackness or whatever she claims is merely social currency she's working to spend to get into the Oval office.

That's why this laser focus on her blackness from your ilk confuses me and has for months.

If she was your cousin from South Carolina, what you expect her to do the White House up like Kwanzaa next December?

She wouldn't, because she's a politician and this nation would riot if the White House celebrated that way, instead of Santa and Christmas trees.

Igaf if she was FBA down to her socks or green like a Lava lamp, i want her to win because Trump's playbook isn't what I want to see in my future.
if kamala wins your "whole well i did my part to protect democracy" is not going to be respected. Its going to be war on black american culture.. And on black men specifically

bedwenching "see look we dont need a black man to get the highest office" is coming for you

Just hope dodo bird negros are ready for that

Literally all your shill efforts will go unnoticed

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
if kamala wins your "whole well i did my part to protect democracy" is not going to be respected. Its going to be war on black american culture.. And on black men specifically

bedwenching "see look we dont need a black man to get the highest office" is coming for you

Just hope dodo bird negros are ready for that

Literally all your shill efforts will go unnoticed

You seriously think Trump is the better option, in regards to a potential presidency operating a culture war on the population?

He who the Proud Boys supports?

He who has Stephen Miller as part of his in group?

"Haitians are eating people's pets" Trump?

Like breh, either admit to the paystub or go away because it's getting laughable.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bro your a canadian that i called out for cosplaying as a black american long time ago

the fba movement inhibits your ability to talk on black american affairs freely. Thats the real non fluff and babble reason why you are mad

your just not being honest about it

i was there right with you in the beginning
That good old lie. My identity been the same since sohh.

Try another one. :duck:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All of the ankle grabbing you did will go in vain. Nobody is going to remember the "black men" who were stomping hard for her

And it will be left to the lineage minded to defend the culture as always, even defending your honor in the process, which is crazy.
On the contrary you are on the wrong side of history as usual. dikk riding while talking about ankle grabbing. I can 100% guarantee you that the Black men of maga will go down in history as the biggest dummies of all time. Nobody even need wait on it.

Y'all daft mofos are lost delusional and your party is getting bolder by the day to tell you in your face they don't respect you. @TripleAgent got jumped by his fellow maga cacs recently. All you been for a decade is useful idiots. The dude Trump was talking about when he said my African American.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Openly racist white man who wants to be a dictator and protect rich people and big corporations vs a brown woman who identifies as half black and wants to enact policies that protect the middle class.

It’s that simple.

None of this has anything to do with the FBA bullshyt you’re attempting to make this about @K.O.N.Y. Cultural jurisdiction? What the fukk is your point? Do you realize how retarded you sound to people who aren’t stupid?

:mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This thread is nothing but propaganda for donald trump and the racist right wing, every sane black person should be supporting and voting for harris against a racist bigot and white supremacist like donald trump. This same man wanted innocent black children in new york to get capital punishment for a crime they never committed and even after they were found innocent by the law never apologized to show the basic humanity. He discriminated against black people in his housing complex and was sued by the US federal government, there is no excuse to support trump. This thread is propaganda

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Smart-dumb c00n babble.

If you never met a black woman that looks like Kamala in real life then as Joe Biden would say, “you ain’t black”.
they are literally playing to your smart dumb dodo bird blanket blackness mindstate. And parading around ambiguous almost black types, while completely avoiding your ethno-lineage. Then banking on you being dumb enough to think that's good enough

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You've got a complete misunderstanding of words, phrases, and context if you think "Blue MAGA" is a thing. There is no leftist analogue to the movement or the cult of personality that drives it. There is no leftist analogue to the religious and cultural undercurrent, nor is there any component that has a chokehold on the center-left Democratic party.

This is as dumb as a talking point as "Black st0rmfr0nt" just because some idiot on here goes extra on his militancy. This 'Blue MAGA' distraction is a means to convey a long ass FBA/ADOS diatribe and not meaningfully critique or support anything.