Blacks not being racist is the reason why we lose

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people should really start being on some I don't fukk with you type agenda. unity and education of blackness is what starts the transition period, which I believe we're already in. Do we really need what other races offer us culturally to be happy?

Yep, this is #1 and it has to be instilled early. Knowledge of self and our past history is the key.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I COULDA SWORN THAT EVERY BLACK PERSON ON THIS SITE HAD DEEP SEEDED HATRED FOR NON-BLACKS OFF TOP .. THE OTHER DAY SOME1 REPLIED TO ME WIT "STFU UP KIKE, THE OVEN IS THAT WAY"

:skip:

ITS NOT THE WAY FOLKS

so why the fukk r u even here? stupid mother fukkers always butting their big ass noses in something

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Breh, I already explained why I take issue wit you being in dis particular thread givin your opinions. Simple readin comprehension.

AND I FULLY UNDERSTOOD IT, NO COMPREHENSION ISSUES HERE.. U THINK IM NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION. I DISAGREE.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CUZ I GOT LOVE 4 ALL PEOPLE AND HAVE A PASSION FOR SPORTS N HIP-HOP

we dont want or need your love. take your bullshyt to fakejewsforpeace.com or some shyt.

we're not talking about sports or hip hop in here so bounce.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Actually, this is quite common everywhere on the West Coast. There are entire Asian plazas in the middle of white neighborhoods... Drive down Wilshire Blvd in Westwood & Beverly Hills and count how many Asian stores you see before actually hitting Koreatown lol. China is buying up a lot of CRE right now so whites are actually losing ownership of CRE.

There is a Mexican food truck at the gas station down the street from me and I live in the suburbs. I think you're out of touch with reality...
Pretend as if Asians don't earn the highest income per household with a staggering $68,636 brehs. I know these plazas in which you speak of. The surrounding areas are majority Asian. Surely there whites in those areas because they make up the majority of the USA population. Nice try though.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP i agree with you. the problem is that through centuries of brainwashing many blacks have severe low self esteem and seek white/non black acceptance and validation.

they used reverse pyschology on us to see them as superior when nature clearly shows who the actual inferior, recessive, unfit for humanity folk are. :francis:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:ehh:I think selfish is what you looking for op and it ain't a damn thing wrong with it. Black people need to put black people first. fukk all that we are the the world bullshyt. Muthafukkas got to stop being scared to do shyt on our own with each other. We don't have to be on no let's hold hands with other races bullshyt, we need to hold hands with each other and support each other first, instead of doing each other grimey:ufdup:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
we dont want or need your love. take your bullshyt to fakejewsforpeace.com or some shyt.

we're not talking about sports or hip hop in here so bounce.

I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT U WANT OR NEED .. WHO THE FUCC IS "WE"? SPEAK FOR YASELF LIKE A MAN, FOH WIT THAT FAKEASS POWER IN NUMBERS SHIIT. I DONT MOVE ACCORDING TO YOUR BEAT YOUNG HOMIE. NO SELF RESPECTIN MAN WILL.

:camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHAT U WANT OR NEED .. WHO THE FUCC IS "WE"? SPEAK FOR YASELF LIKE A MAN, FOH WIT THAT FAKEASS POWER IN NUMBERS SHIIT. I DONT MOVE ACCORDING TO YOUR BEAT YOUNG HOMIE. NO SELF RESPECTIN MAN WILL.

:camby:

the last thing blacks need is some j*w wigger talking to us about our issues. worry about the fact that your demonic, sexually depraved rabis are sucking newborn babys dikks and giving them herpes and leave black issues to us.

NYC, Orthodox Jews in talks over ritual after herpes cases

:snoop: crackers always tryin to be down.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Absolute facts in op. What bothers me is why rappers, entertainers etc haven't been buliding for us, making businesses for us to hire us or pooling there money together to start shyt and hire us. These athletes and rappers got 50 million plus and u telling me 20 cant come together and chip in 100k together and start a chain of businesses that will benefit poorer blacks and hire them? Black consciousness is at an all time high since the 60s so u know blacks are way more keen on supporting other black businesses. Look at jay z tidal for example. I know alot of blacks that don't really fukk with tidal but because he's black they got a subscription to support him. Why haven't they pooled there money yet from industries when they are the majority? Few black nba players got 100 million plus contracts and they aint creating businesses? They aint investing in black mecca like atl, Houston and dc to make them even economically stronger and shyt? U know black folks in atl support each other. fukk are they doing?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate everybody, bit blacks can't racist

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
the last thing blacks need is some j*w wigger talking to us about our issues. worry about the fact that your demonic, sexually depraved rabis are sucking newborn babys dikks and giving them herpes and leave black issues to us.

NYC, Orthodox Jews in talks over ritual after herpes cases

:snoop: crackers always tryin to be down.

FIRST OF ALL, U MORON, ISRAELIS ARE NOT CRACKERS .. SECOND OF ALL, IM NOT TRYNA BE ANYTHIN. IM SPEAKIN REAL SHIIT ON RACE RELATIONS, A PREVALENT TOPIC IN OUR CURRENT SOCIETY.. BUT BECAUSE YOURE AN INSECURE FUCCBOY, U TAKE OFFENSE TO IT AND SPEW SOME ANTI-SEMETIC BULLSHIIT BOUT JEWS. DID I SAY ANYTHIN ANTI-BLACK OR NEGATIVE ABOUT U? NAAH. SO SIT DOWN N SHUT THE FUCC UP .. OR KEEP YAPPIN LIKE A LIL KID TRYNA PROVE HIMSELF. I CAN GIVE A FUCC LESS.

IT DONT MATTER WHAT RACE OR RELIGION THE PERSON IS .. IF SOME1 .. ANY1 .. SAYS SOMETHIN THAT MAKES SENSE, U SIT BACK N SOAK GAME. IT DOESNT MAKE U ANY LESS OF A PERSON, ONLY PEOPLE WHO LACK SELF-CONFIDENCE GET DEFENSIVE N TALK SHIIT WHEN SOME1 HAS POSITIVE INPUT.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FIRST OF ALL, U MORON, ISRAELIS ARE NOT CRACKERS .. SECOND OF ALL, IM NOT TRYNA BE ANYTHIN. IM SPEAKIN REAL SHIIT ON RACE RELATIONS, A PREVALENT TOPIC IN OUR CURRENT SOCIETY.. BUT BECAUSE YOURE AN INSECURE FUCCBOY, U TAKE OFFENSE TO IT AND SPEW SOME ANTI-SEMETIC BULLSHIIT BOUT JEWS. DID I SAY ANYTHIN ANTI-BLACK OR NEGATIVE ABOUT U? NAAH. SO SIT DOWN N SHUT THE FUCC UP .. OR KEEP YAPPIN LIKE A LIL KID TRYNA PROVE HIMSELF. I CAN GIVE A FUCC LESS.

IT DONT MATTER WHAT RACE OR RELIGION THE PERSON IS .. IF SOME1 .. ANY1 .. SAYS SOMETHIN THAT MAKES SENSE, U SIT BACK N SOAK GAME. IT DOESNT MAKE U ANY LESS OF A PERSON, ONLY PEOPLE WHO LACK SELF-CONFIDENCE GET DEFENSIVE N TALK SHIIT WHEN SOME1 HAS POSITIVE INPUT.

facts arent "anti semetic"

Why Ultra-Orthodox Jewish Babies Keep Getting Herpes

Another Jewish baby has contracted herpes through bris

NYC Considers Reversing Circumcision Rule on Herpes Danger Warning

Orthodox Jewish New York baby gets herpes from circumcision

stop trying to talk to black people about our issues and worry about your own. go educate these racist clowns

Hasidic men who beat up gay black victim get community service

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
nah Racism is for ignorant people

we just gotta be more enlightened and understand certain things

if we were racist, a race war would happen
and war is bad for business