WE SHOULD BE MORE RACIST BRODIES

giphy.gif

fukk you oven dodger, your people ain't shyt

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Some nikkas in here sound stupid with all the "don't stoop to their level" BS.

Look at where they're at and look at where we're at.

We need to be more "racist", if for anything, at least in response to the way everyone else acts towards us. You must be smoking some good shyt if you think it's just white ppl who do it. It's literally everyone else except us who exhibits this behavior. Not just whites. You'd think after seeing this for YEARS, we'd finally get a grip and realize what we need to do in response, for our own sake, but you still have a bunch of coward nikkas repeating "naw, we need to keep taking the high road", "don't stoop to their level", etc field slave mentality

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps

We need to be more "racist", if for anything, at least in response to the way everyone else acts towards us. You must be smoking some good shyt if you think it's just white ppl who do it. It's literally everyone else except us who exhibits this behavior. Not just whites. You'd think after seeing this for YEARS, we'd finally get a grip and realize what we need to do in response, for our own sake, but you still have a bunch of coward nikkas repeating "naw, we need to keep taking the high road", "don't stoop to their level", etc field slave mentality

:wow:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

I don't know what it is that makes folks think there's some naive, imaginary equal playing field.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
:pachaha:Lol

This is the same type of mentality i see from other black ppl on twitter, offline, etc

This mindset will keep us in a permanent underclass as a group. I'm sure you'll disagree. History has shown time and time again that this Kumbaya bullshyt gets us nowhere.

Everybody else thinks their race is group better and should come first, and they operate that way. Yes even other minorities.

They aren't on this Kumbaya, the only race is the human race, etc bullshyt that a lot of you nikkas try to promote. Per my example, that's exactly why if Jamal manages to actually open Jamal's Soul Food in Chinatown and other non black areas, they won't be rushing to eat there and give him/us their money. Yall nikkas think that's a coincidence? :mjlol:

Group economics is a TEAM SPORT. Your team is your group.

OP doesn't mean "hating" other races, he means operating as a group solely for your group's economic benefit/interests. If that's "hate" then fukk it :yeshrug:

If it's 'not the answer' (yall nikkas love to say that), what is the answer then? Because the method of
being cutthroat/selfish towards other black ppl while giving all our money, "compassion", forgiveness, etc to other groups is obviously not the answer either. That hasn't worked yet and never will
BS. Black people already do this. Your brain is sparking over something TBD is not new. There are many instances where black people will do business with only black people. Nepotism is a live and well in the black community too. At least here in Columbus. I had many instances where blacks would not do business do I just go do business with my fellow Asians, white people, Mexicans and white people. Blame everything on other minorities instead of building pride in your own is the biggest problem. Asians and minorities who were born here would go back and invest in their motherland and in rich their father and mothers birth country with the system and knowledge they learn. If you guys want to build up black people, I suggest you go and build up Africa. There is so much there in natural resource, population, and history.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
People don't get that other minority groups have options we don't. An Asian man can Create a business and higher Asian immigrants that are willing to work for cheap same goes for Hispanics. But as blacks we don't have that option
why don't you have that option? Africans are also black. there are many Africans immigrants they you can hire. you guys are not seeing your own people as one and you want to unite your people? did you know Africans are black people too?