Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NOT A PRACTICE I EVER SEEN OR HEARD OF OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET

THATS LIKE WHEN WHITE FOLKS POINT TO CRIMINALS N SAY, "SEE! WHAT DID I TELL U ABOUT THEM??"

THATS THE LEVEL U ON

:camby:

sure. :yes:

anyway, welcome to my ignore list.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being supportive of your own community is great.
Being a racist is terrible.

Every group of people that has tried to withdraw from the rest of the world has ultimately been on the wrong side of history.

That's just a fact.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This has always baffled me because not being racist allows others to penetrate your society and life easily. We allow Asians/Koreans/Whites and Arabs to come to our community at will. We have numerous c00ns and bedwenches in the community because we don't have no identity. We constantly kill and degrade ourselves because we are not racist.

All of these issues will be resolved for Black skinned folks when they become as racist as Arabs and Whites. What is so hard about hating other races????

I am just saying but before you trash my thread or come at me, just think about this for a second.

That moment when you realize white people are winning yet they have chinese, arab, and indian stores littering their uppity white communities.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
This has always baffled me because not being racist allows others to penetrate your society and life easily. We allow Asians/Koreans/Whites and Arabs to come to our community at will. We have numerous c00ns and bedwenches in the community because we don't have no identity. We constantly kill and degrade ourselves because we are not racist.

All of these issues will be resolved for Black skinned folks when they become as racist as Arabs and Whites. What is so hard about hating other races????

I am just saying but before you trash my thread or come at me, just think about this for a second.

Did you think on this topic long and hard before you posted it breh?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Capitalism don't give a shyt about race. Green is the only color.

Y'all killing me with that 'you can't open a business in an asian neighborhood'. That's cause you got nothing to offer to these people that they want. Although a lot of them old asians are racist a$$holes.

If that were the case all scbools would suck..not just the inner city minority filled ones. They set people up to fail on purpose. Individual drive adds into the equation but breh the game is rigged...you do see that dont you?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blacks do not have a superiority complex. With the present conditions of our community, its hard to justify any sense of superiority over other races( mind you the idea of one race being superior over another is ridiculous to me) . Many blacks have an inferiority complex and view anything with white skin as being superior, therefore the treatment we receive from other races is overlooked by us.
We've become perpetrators of white supremacy by not standing up for ourselves and allowing exploitation to go on for so long. I cannot fathom the idea of blacks opening up a less than quality soul food restaurant in a Chinese neighborhood or us opening up a dirty grocery market in an Arab neighborhood and treating customers like animals.There would be blood in the streets from the uproar this would cause. This scenario plays out reversed in our communities on a daily basis. It has been this way for decades. And instead of blacks collectively uniting to expel Asian, Arabs, and other groups we continue to patronize them because we shamefully know their isn't much of an alternative. This should honestly make any self respecting black mans blood boil. However most races know that black men for the most part are cowards who have no dignity in themselves or their community.
Things are very dire for blacks in this country and it is honestly going to take some feathers to get ruffled for blacks to finally wake up. The black man will have to be pushed to the absolute brink of annihilation before we grows a set and forcefully takes back his community.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
OP STOP, JUST STOP
:whoa:

Black people not being organized is the problem. Stop this troll shyt saying we have to exhibit mentally ill behavior and hatred towards other people.
:ld: Like it or not the OP has a point.

We're the only race who hasn't practiced what you've mentioned above and look where we are at and look where everyone else is

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are black people so fukking extreme all the time.

Like on one hand you have people who are pacifist and wanna hold hands with everybody in the world and sing kumbaya and basically carve their nich in another man's infrastructure

WHILE ON THE FLIPSIDE, say dumb off the wall shyt like, 'we need to be racist' or 'We're too nice, we need to be more hostile. '
@horizon dapped this when the other day someone got killed and he said (it wasn't a breh so :yeshrug:). Clown ass Coli nikkas and there flip flopping from thread to thread :mjlol:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
@horizon dapped this when the other day someone got killed and he said (it wasn't a breh so :yeshrug:). Clown ass Coli nikkas and there flip flopping from thread to thread :mjlol:
Breh you're a dumbass that's been following me around ever since you said that dumb shyt in the Coliseum :umad:
Don't @ me again bytch :heh: